The tenth feature in the ''Franchise/ScoobyDoo'' DirectToVideo series, '''''Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!''''' was produced by [[Creator/WarnerBros Warner Bros. Animation]].
For Fred's birthday, his parents take him on a mystery cruise, but accidentally end up solving all of the mysteries staged by the crew in order to keep the passengers entertained. However, can they solve the mystery of that mysterious castaway over there?
!!''Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!'' provides examples of the following Tropes:
* AmazinglyEmbarrassingParent: Fredís mom and dad.
* CaptainColorbeard: Captain Skunkbeard.
* [[GhostPirate Ghost Pirates]]
* HypnoFool: [[spoiler: Mysterio was hypnotizing everybody into acting as the pirates, and convinced Wellington, likely with some hypnotism, that he was the reincarnation of a pirate many years ago, and could use the meteor to travel back in time.]]
* HeyItsThatVoice: Tim Conway and Edie [=McClurg=] are the voices of Fred's parents.
** Creator/RonPerlman is Biff Wellington and [[WesternAnimation/TheSimpsons Homer Simpson]] is Mr. Mysterio.
* ManIFeelLikeAWoman: Scooby Doo and Shaggy try dressing like Daphne and Velma to get into the costume party.
* APirate400YearsTooLate: The ghost pirates [[spoiler: Wellington was convinced that he was the reincarnation of a pirate years in the past, and thought that he could use the meteor to travel back in time.]]
* ScoobyDooHoax: [[spoiler: Mr. Mysterio hypnotized everyone so that he could steal the meteor, which is pure gold.]]