The tenth feature in the ''Franchise/ScoobyDoo'' DirectToVideo series, '''''Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!''''' was produced by [[Creator/WarnerBros Warner Bros. Animation]].
For Fred's birthday, his parents take him on a mystery cruise, but accidentally end up solving all of the mysteries staged by the crew in order to keep the passengers entertained. However, can they solve the mystery of that mysterious castaway over there?
!!''Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy!'' provides examples of the following Tropes:
* AmazinglyEmbarrassingParent: Fredís mom and dad.
* TheBermudaTriangle: Where the film takes place
* CaptainColorbeard: Captain Skunkbeard.
* [[GhostPirate Ghost Pirates]]: The main antagonists
* HypnoFool: [[spoiler: Mysterio was hypnotizing everybody into acting as the pirates, and convinced Wellington, likely with some hypnotism, that he was the reincarnation of a pirate many years ago, and could use the meteor to travel back in time.]]
* ManIFeelLikeAWoman: Scooby Doo and Shaggy try dressing like Daphne and Velma to get into the costume party.
* ParentService: Daphne dresses as a CatGirl and Velma dresses as a BedlahBabe in the costume ball.
* APirate400YearsTooLate: The ghost pirates [[spoiler: Wellington was convinced that he was the reincarnation of a pirate years in the past, and thought that he could use the meteor to travel back in time.]]
* ScoobyDooHoax: [[spoiler: Mr. Mysterio hypnotized everyone so that he could steal the meteor, which is pure gold.]]
* ShownTheirWork: The TBF Avengers of Flight 19 and the USS Cyclops were accurately rendered.
* WinkDing: After rescuing Fred's parents with remote-controlled kit planes, Velma and Scooby wink to each other, accompanied by xylophone "clink" sounds.