'''''Scooby-Doo, Haunted Holiday''''' is a 30 minute ''Franchise/ScoobyDoo'' special released on Creator/CartoonNetwork in 2012.
While the gang is attending a Christmas parade, they come across a maniacal snow creature who lives in the haunted house across the street. As the legend has it, the creature was formed after the old man next door swore revenge on the toy factory being built on the other side of the road, due to it attracting too many unwanted guests. Now it's up to the gang to stop the creature and save the toy factory before the Snowman ruins everything.
* BigEater: Scooby and Shaggy as usual, seen at the beginning during the parade.
* BlindWithoutEm: When the Snowman attacks the gang at the HauntedHouse, Velma loses her glasses. When she puts them back on and sees the monster, she wishes she didn't.
* [[GiantHandsOfDoom Giant Hand of Doom]]: Courtesy of the Snowman's voluntary shapeshifting.
* GiantSpider: Also done through the Snowman's shapeshifting.
* TheGrinch: The fake Santa Claus. Especially during the beginning and the end. In the middle, however, [[spoiler: he's not actually there; that's the real Santa Claus.]]
* HarmlessFreezing: The Snowman's main attack is freezing people with ice breath.
* HauntedHouse: There's a particularly conspicuous one across the street from the toy store. [[spoiler: It's not really haunted, though. The old guy who supposedly turned into the snow creature actually just moved to a tropical island.]]
* LivingSnowman: The MonsterOfTheWeek.
* RedEyesTakeWarning: The Snowman.
* SantaClaus: There's a fake one who [[TheGrinch despises the holidays]]. [[spoiler: But the real one shows up and saves the day.]]
* [[spoiler: ScoobyDooHoax]]
* SexySantaDress: Daphne and Velma's elf costumes. Not exactly a Santa dress, but they are skin tight.
* VoluntaryShapeshifting: One of the Snowman's powers.