''Roary the Racing Car'' is a British Children's clay-mation show about a perky young race car, his fellow racing cars of various nations and the pit crew. The show debuted in 2007.
!Examples of the following tropes
* CameraAbuse - Tintop crashes into the camera as the cars dart off for a play race at the end of one episode.
* EverythingIsBigInTexas - Tintop
* AndIMustScream – Rusty, an abandoned caravan serving as the residence of Big Chris; while still active (and sentient), he had his wheels removed and sits on a pile of bricks.
* JustAStupidAccent – Played straight in-your-face oh-so-often.
* JerkAss - Maxi, potentially JerkJock as well.
* KidHero - Roary, also a RookieRedRanger.
* TheKiddieRide - Roary himself has been made into one, by Jolly Roger Rides.
* NoCommunitiesWereHarmed - Silver Hatch racetrack is an obvious reference to the two main British motor-racing tracks: Silverstone Circuit and Brands Hatch.
* PunnyName - Roary (as in "roar" of engines), Cici (cc), Marsha the Marshall, Molecom the mole and so on. Drifter's name refers to Japanese Drift racing.
* SixthRanger - Conrod the Australian V8 Supercar.
* SmurfettePrinciple – Among the recurring cars, Cici plays this straight (Zippy the scooter's gender is indeterminate as s/he only speaks in beeps.)
* SpecialGuest / CelebrityStar - Legendary UsefulNotes/FormulaOne commentator Murray Walker turns up in one episode as a replacement commentator.
* TertiarySexualCharacteristics - Cici is female. You know this because she's pink and has eyelashes on her headlights.
* WearingAFlagOnYourHead – Tintop all over.