''Joshua Jones'' was a stop-motion animated show from the creators of ''FiremanSam''. The premise features Joshua Jones, owner of a canal boat on the Clearwater Canal, and his adventures helping out the townsfolk. The voices were provided by Barbara Flynn and George Layton.
! Joshua Jones features the following tropes
* ButtMonkey - Spanner
* FriendToAllLivingThings - Fiona Cashmore
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar - The word "Spanner" is often used as a vulgar insult in real life.
* GreenAesop - And it was actually quite subtle.
* HeyItsThatVoice - George Layton voices all the male characters.
* HilariousInHindsight: This could be considered as (sort of) similar to ''Series/TheOnlyWayIsEssex'', with "dizzy blonde" Sharon being similar somewhat to a certain character in the show...
* IntergenerationalFriendship - Joshua and Ravi.
* MeaningfulName - Local rich jerk Mr Cashmore. Also Trojan the horse. Possibly [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar Spanner]] too.
* TheNapoleon - Mr Cashmore.
* RepetitiveName - Joshua Jones.
* [[RichBitch Rich Jerk]] - Mr Cashmore.
* SurroundedByIdiots - Mr Cashmore's attitude towards Spanner. Not that he's that bright himself.
* TalkingToHimself - Happens a lot since only two voice artists worked on this show.