''Hey Good Lookin'' is an animated film by Creator/RalphBakshi that was released in 1982. Originally to be planned out as a [[RogerRabbitEffect live-action/animated movie]] but was later changed to a fully-animated film. It has been said that its original live-action/animated setting is still around [[LostForever but may be hard to find]]. Although despite that it had been released on VHS once [[KeepCirculatingTheTapes with no later DVD release]] a soundtrack of the film was released around 2006.
!!''Hey good looking provides with these tropes'':
* AmbiguouslyJewish: Crazy Shapiro, his father, Rozzie and her father
* BigEater: Eva
* CloudCuckooLander: Crazy Shapiro sums this up perfectly.
* DisneyAcidSequence: It has one of these during the film.
* ExecutiveMeddling: Ralph wanted this done as a live-action/animated movie, although it was switched to be fully animated since Warner Bros couldn't figure out how to blend the live-action and animation together. This was BEFORE Film/WhoFramedRogerRabbit was released.
* ImpossibleHourglassFigure: Rozzie has this with a mixture of a big butt.
* LostForever: The actual live-action/animated version of the film is in this.
* RotoScoping: Some parts of the film have this, and it isn't hard to tell either.
* RogerRabbitEffect: Started out as this, but was later reworked as an animated feature. Although certain parts of the film have the animated characters over live-action backgrounds.
* ShoutOut: A certain part of the film has animated characters doing WildTake reactions, that look [[TexAvery very]] [[RedHotRidingHood familiar]].
* YouLookFamiliar: Vinnie looks a bit like [[Franchise/LupinIII Lupin]], with monkey lips.
* WriteWhoYouKnow: Ralph Bakshi has stated that Vinnie and Crazy were based off of people Ralph knew when he was in high school.