[[caption-width-right:285: Frankie, Drak Jr., and Howler]]
->''From the monsters of the past, comes a new generation, dedicated to erasing the evil image of their forefathers...''
-->- from the OpeningNarration
Creator/HannaBarbera created ''Drak Pack'' in 1980, consisting of Frankie, Howler, and Drak Jr., three teenage boys who were in turn capable via [[TransformationSequence Drak Whack]] of turning into a Frankenstein, a Werewolf, and a Vampire. As a Vampire, Drak Jr. (exclusively referred to simply as "Drak" in the series itself) is capable of shapeshifting, telekinesis, and flight. Frankie is extremely strong and becomes even stronger when he's angry (or when he sneezes), and since he's green in this form, he brings to mind the ComicBook/IncredibleHulk. Howler has super breath like the Big Bad Wolf, and his howl is ultrasonic and can shatter glass. Their boss is Drak's uncle, Count Dracula, known affectionately by the trio as Big D. And of course, they use their powers for good, instead of evil.
Their primary antagonists are O.G.R.E., the '''Organization of Generally Rotten Enterprises''', headed by the diabolical Dr. Dred, along with his henchmen: Toad, Fly, Mummy Man, and [[TheDarkChick Vampira]].
!!Tropes associated with this series:
* TheAtoner: "Big D" supports the Pack in their efforts to do good in order to make up for the wrongs he committed in the past.
* BumblingSidekick: Toad
* ByThePowerOfGrayskull: "''Whack-o''!"
* CardCarryingVillain: The [[FunWithAcronyms Organization of Generally Rotten Enterprises]] (or Endeavors, according to the episode "Dire Day in Dredfulland"). One episode has them try to convert a luxury beach hotel into one for criminals, by making it more like prison. To better make them feel at home.
* CatchPhrase: "''Bad'' Toad, '''bad'''!" - both Dr. Dred and Toad himself. (Sometimes inverted into "''Good'' Toad, ''good''!" when Toad does something exceptionally well)
* CoolAirShip: The ''Dredgible''
* CoolCar: The ''Drakster'', which had settings to let it travel on land, in the water, or in the air.
* DeadPanSnarker: Drak, Big D, Howler.
* EvilCounterpart: Vampira, Mummy Man, and the Fly are approximate counterparts to Drak, Frankie, and Howler, respectively.
* GladIThoughtOfIt: Drak's main schtick.
* GoodIsDumb: The Drak Pack had a habit of changing back to their human selves as soon as they didn't need their powers anymore, even if they were still in pursuit of OGRE. Unsurprisingly they ran into a lot of problems they could've easily escaped until they met up and transformed again.
* IdiosyncraticWipes: The red curtain being pulled back and forth with a characteristic pulley sound for scene transitions.
* IfItSwimsItFlies: The ''Drakster'', as noted in CoolCar above.
* JustBetweenYouAndMe: Almost OnceAnEpisode Dr. Dred would invite Drak to a secret meeting place. Drak would only go as it would often be the only way he'd learn Dred's plans. While Dred would often have a trap waiting for him, which ranged from simple AmusingInjuries to something more life threatening.
* MadScientist: Dr. Dred, though he also serves as the EvilGenius and DiabolicalMastermind.
* MonsterMash: Yup. The show features three vampires, a Frankenstein-esque golem, a werewolf, a mummy, a fly-man, a toad-man, and a mad scientist in every episode. Some episodes bring in even more, including ghosts ("Your bed just floated out the window?")
* MummyWrap: Mummy Man, of course, frequently uses his wrappings this way.
* OpeningNarration: "From the monsters of the past, comes a new generation, dedicated to erasing the evil image of their forefathers."
* OurVampiresAreDifferent: They don't burn in the sun (well, Vampira and Drak don't, but Big D does), but they also don't explain why Big D and Vampira are vampires all the time but Drak has to magically transform into one.
* OurWerewolvesAreDifferent: Howler can transform from human to wolf-man form (and back) more or less at will, his main form of attack is by [[SuperBreath imitating the Big Bad Wolf]] (with a more rarely-used power of [[MakeMeWannaShout howling]] as his name suggests) rather than using those claws and fangs, and he tends to act as the group's CowardlyLion.
* RealMenWearPink: Dr. Dred's pants.
* RunningGag: Big D getting his hand caught when he closes his coffin lid.
** Dr. Dred has a flyswatter, but he doesn't use it on Fly. Nope, he always uses it on Toad.
** Dr. Dred inviting Drak to "dumb meetings" that Drak continues to lampshade.
* ShockAndAwe: In addition to [[TheBigGuy brute strength]] Frankie could also shoot lightning out of his neck bolts, usually to cut through whatever was confining the team.
* ShoutOut: Frankie's green, and he's getting mad. [[ComicBook/IncredibleHulk Does this remind you of anything?]] (The difference is that Frankie is actually pretty placid most of the time. Making him angry is difficult)
* StatusQuoIsGod: A couple episodes end with Dr. Dred's island fortress sinking, but count on it being back good as new as soon as another script calls for it.
* SuperMultiPurposeRoom: The Drak Pack's headquarters.
* SuperStrength: Frankie and Mummy Man's main power. (Frankie gets stronger when he gets angry or when he sneezes; Mummy Man also has access to MummyWrap)
* TheBrute: Mummy Man
* TheyFightCrime: One's a vampire, one's a werewolf, one's a ... flesh... golem?
* TransformationIsAFreeAction: Although the big problem faced by the group in most episodes is finding a way to touch hands so they can transform before Dr. Dred's latest deathtrap finishes them off. (Hands are not strictly required - at least twice they've tapped fingers, once they slapped two hands and a foot, and once, while buried up to their necks in sand, they managed a three-way headbutt)
* TransformationSequence: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIDvsNdfW2w The Drak]] [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqiuVZ7pHXg Whack]]. Sometimes subverted by showing what it actually looks like (it's pretty much instantaneous) rather than using the StockFootage (which is still only about ten seconds long). Once subverted even further by having them duck into an elevator right before the transformation, leaving the audience unable to see it at all.
* VoluntaryShapeshifting: Drak and Vampira's main power. Drak tends to prefer bats and clouds of mist, while Vampira prefers spiders and snakes, but they can seemingly turn into anything they can imagine. (Note: [[EvilCannotComprehendGood Vampira cannot imagine pretty butterflies, only ratty-looking patchwork butterflies]])
* YesMan: Toad, though occasionally this strays into TheDogBitesBack
* YouHaveFailedMe: A few episodes end with Dr. Dred chasing his failing lackeys off. Disturbingly, in the episode where their EvilPlan involved making a movie, he ordered Vampira to [[SnuffFilm keep rolling.]] Thankfully StatusQuoIsGod so no one is ever harmed.