[[caption-width-right:285: Frankie, Drak Jr., and Howler]]
->''From the monsters of the past, comes a new generation, dedicated to erasing the evil image of their forefathers...''
-->- from the OpeningNarration
Creator/HannaBarbera created ''Drak Pack'' in 1980, consisting of Frankie, Howler, and Drak Jr., three teenage boys who were in turn capable via [[TransformationSequence Drak Whack]] of turning into a Frankenstein, a Werewolf, and a Vampire. As a Vampire, Drak Jr. (exclusively referred to simply as "Drak" in the series itself) is capable of shapeshifting, telekinesis, and flight. Frankie becomes immensely strong when he's angry, and since he's green in this form, he brings to mind the ComicBook/IncredibleHulk. Howler has super breath like the Big Bad Wolf, and his howl is ultrasonic and can shatter glass. Their boss is Drak's uncle, Count Dracula, known affectionately by the trio as Big D. And of course, they use their powers for good, instead of evil.
Their primary antagonists are O.G.R.E., the '''Organization of Generally Rotten Enterprises''', headed by the diabolical Dr. Dred, along with his henchmen: Toad, Fly, Mummy Man, and [[TheDarkChick Vampira]].
!!Tropes associated with this series:
* TheAtoner: "Big D" supports the Pack in their efforts to do good in order to make up for the wrongs he committed in the past.
* BumblingSidekick: Toad
* ByThePowerOfGrayskull: "''Whack-o''!"
* CatchPhrase: "''Bad'' Toad, '''bad'''!" - both Dr. Dred and Toad himself.
* CoolAirShip: The ''Dredgible''
* CoolCar: The ''Drakster'', which had settings to let it travel on land, in the water, or in the air.
* DeadPanSnarker: Drak, Big D, Howler
* GoodIsDumb: The Drak Pack had a habit of changing back to their human selves as soon as they didn't need their powers anymore, even if they were still in pursuit of OGRE. Unsurprisingly they ran into a lot of problems they could've easily escaped until they met up and transformed again.
* IdiosyncraticWipes: The red curtain being pulled back and forth with a characteristic pulley sound for scene transitions.
* IfItSwimsItFlies: The ''Drakster''
* MadScientist: Dr. Dred
* OurVampiresAreDifferent: They don't burn in the sun, but they also don't explain why Big D and Vampira are vampires all the time but Drak has to magically transform into one.
* RealMenWearPink: Dr. Dred
* RunningGag: Big D getting his hand caught when he closes his coffin lid.
** Dr. Dred has a flyswatter, but he doesn't use it on Fly. Nope, he always uses it on Toad.
* ShoutOut: Frankie's green, and he's getting mad. [[ComicBook/IncredibleHulk Does this remind you of anything?]]
* SuperMultiPurposeRoom: The Drak Pack's headquarters
* TheBrute: Mummy Man
* TransformationSequence: The Drak Whack
* YesMan: Toad, though occasionally this strays into TheDogBitesBack