%% ZeroContextExample entries are not allowed on wiki pages. All such entries have been commented out. Add context to the entries before uncommenting them.
Cheyenne Cinnamon is a canceled WesternAnimation show created by Dave Willis (of ''WesternAnimation/SpaceGhostCoastToCoast'' and ''WesternAnimation/AquaTeenHungerForce'' fame) for Creator/AdultSwim. The pilot episode aired in March 2010.
Said show was planned to focus on a pop singer named Cheyenne Cinnamon (voiced by [[Music/TheNewPornogaphers Neko Case]]) who, behind her wholesome public image, was really a drug addict who [[ReallyGetsAround really got around]] and had magical powers. Using these powers, Cheyenne would encounter various real world issues in the city of Detroit, including teen pregnancy and racism.
While the show was not picked up after the pilot episode, that one episode was later released as part of an Adult Swim compilation DVD. Several references to this show also appear in ''WesternAnimation/SquidBillies''.
* DoesNotLikeShoes: Cheyenne never wears any shoes.
* GargleBlaster: If you mix breast milk and vodka, then you get a Baby Tornado or a Titty Twister.
%%* MsFanservice: Cheyenne Cinnamon.
* PilotEpisode: The pilot was the only one ever produced.
* PowerOfLove: Cheyenne tends to lip-synch about this.
* QuarterHourShort: In Adult Swim tradition, the episode had an 11-minute runtime.
* TechnicalVirgin: One of Cheyenne's songs '''strongly''' implies her to be this.
* TeacherStudentRomance: A teen is in love with and impregnated by her softball coach.
* TheFantasticTropeOfWonderousTitles: Again, the show's name is ''Cheyenne Cinnamon and the Fabulous Unicorn of Sugar Town Candy Fudge''.