[[http://www.regretsy.com/ Regretsy]] is a website specifically created for the purpose of poking fun at horrendous creations on [[http://www.etsy.com/?ref=so_home Etsy]]. Ranging from the hilarious to the horrifying, no creation is spared from the unbridled [[DeadpanSnarker snark]] of Helen Killer[[note]]aka April Winchell[[/note]], the genius behind the site.
!!This website contains examples of:
* BerserkButton: [[http://www.regretsy.com/category/not-remotely-handmade/ Etsy resellers]].
* BlatantLies: Some sellers claim that some items are handmade when they [[http://www.regretsy.com/category/not-remotely-handmade/ clearly are not]].
* CloudCuckooLander: Evidently, some of the crafters featured on Regretsy, as their [[http://www.regretsy.com/2011/06/14/projectile-runway/ creations]] can attest.
* DeadpanSnarker: Helen Killer.
* DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything: [[http://www.regretsy.com/category/someone-really-likes/ And]] [[http://www.regretsy.com/2011/03/21/the-goatse-collection/ how]].
* GiftedlyBad: Most of the "artists" and "crafters" featured on Regretsy.
* HurricaneOfPuns: Tends to show up now and then, with various commentors playing off each other.
* JerkWithAHeartOfGold: The whole of Regretsy. They won't hesitate to make fun of crafters and their creations, but they have helped many struggling Etsyians through various means; usually through their charity shop, [[http://www.etsy.com/shop/AprilsArmy April's Army]].
* GrammarNazi: Helen Killer and most of the site's commentors. Not that you can blame them.
* InsultBackfire: E-mail and Facebook butthurt are common from the more sensitive sellers featured on the site. However, neither Helen nor the commenters tend to get too upset by this. In fact, one such insult was adopted as a nickname for Regretsy fans--fat jealous losers.
* PolishTheTurd: A favored marketing strategy by some sellers, who often give their item [[http://www.regretsy.com/category/annoying-descriptions/ descriptions that are annoying]], to say the least.
* PurpleProse: [[http://www.regretsy.com/2011/04/19/see-food/ Some]] [[http://www.regretsy.com/2011/04/17/weekend-flashbackim-not-seeing-it-2/ sellers]] are fond of using it.
* RougeAnglesOfSatin: It's "you're", not "your".
* Regretsy has a whole [[http://www.regretsy.com/category/not-remotely-steampunk/ category]] dedicated to things that are '''NOT''' SteamPunk.
* WorldOfSnark: Most of the commentors seem to be [[DeadpanSnarker Deadpan Snarkers]]. Combine that with a DeadpanSnarker of a creator and you get this trope.