[[caption-width-right:300:Mr. Bignose! I will kill you using the comic's TV Tropes page!]]
''Tragic Deaths'' is a comic about a war between the author of the strip, Petalklunk, and the trigger-happy fellow with a large nose, appropriately named Mr. Bignose. There’s also the poorly drawn Mr. Birdbeak, and Ranch Obama, who can kill you in three ways just by looking at you.
!This Comic Provides Examples of:
* AuthorAvatar: Played straight to the point where the Author is the main character.
* ArtEvolution: If you compare the old style of the the comic to the reboot, you'll notice that Petalklunk's hair is longer, the lines are a bit smoother, and the necks aren't as wide. Although in this case it's not so much art evoloution, just that the artist improved in the months that the comic was cancelled.
* AscendedExtra: Mr. Bignose went from a nameless guy who just thought Petalklunk's comic was so bad he needed to be killed for it, to the strip's main villain.
* BadAss: Everyone excluding Mr. Birdbeak has brutally murdered someone at least once.
* BadassNormal: Everyone has some sort of weapon or ability to murder people except the mailman, he'll just break your neck if you try messing with him.
* CatchPhrase: "Mr. Bignose, I'm going to kill you!"
* CoolAndUnusualPunishment: DEATH BY CHOCOLATE!
* DemotedToExtra: Mr. Birdbeak was originally the main character. Now he is rarely seen.
* IdenticalStranger: Pealskunk looks just like Petalklunk, except the former has a mustache.
* KickTheDog: Mr. Bignose actually does kick a dog in one comic.
* LargeHam: Petalklunk
* PaperThinDisguise: Averted; Petalklunk can instantly tell that it isn't "Not Pealskunk" and "Not Pealskunk's Lovely Wife" he's looking at, but it's Pealskunk without glasses, and Mr. Bignose in a dress.
* SelfDeprecation: The author is the main character. He dies. A lot.
* StatingTheSimpleSolution: Mr. Bignose realizes that this plan isn't going to work. So he [[CombatPragmatist just shoots Petalklunk]].