[[caption-width-right:350:Titanzer getting its face punched off.]]
''Titanzer'' is a giant robot action-comedy webcomic by Kevin Wilson. The story starts with Johnny Yamamoto, former savior of the world, finding out he has a negative balance on his bank account. This happens right as he watches a parking officer slap a handful of tickets on his giant robot. It goes up and down and all around from there.
This comic was started in May 2011, is drawn in black and white, and has formerly been updated on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It was formerly in hiatus as the author wants to possibly reboot the whole thing. Currently, the story has been changed with no resemblance to the original plot at all.
You can [[https://web.archive.org/web/20120328011305/http://titanzer.com/ read it in the archives.]]
* AlienInvasion: Although no longer around (thanks to Johnny), aliens did invade Earth at some point in the past. They even punched the head off the statue of liberty, thinking it was a robot.
* BossSubtitles: Each villain has been introduced with these and some kind of subtitle, like "Kind of Crap College Project".
* CoincidentalBroadcast: Both Cameron and Attie have luck with this.
* EvilLaugh: Cameron attempts one before being interrupted.
* HotbloodedSideburns: Combined with Johnny's EightiesHair, he has the ultimate power hairdo.
* HumongousMecha: Titanzer and every villain so far.
* ImpracticallyFancyOutfit: The company's uniform they force Johnny to wear includes pants with lightning bolts on them and a ridiculous helmet.
* MadeOfExplodium: No one trusts the villain's dead until it explodes.
* MeanBoss: Johnny's boss is kind of a jerkface.
* RedemptionQuest: Titanzer's basically about a former hero trying to get his crap together after hitting rock bottom.
* SlidingScaleOfSillinessVersusSeriousness: Johnny and Attie have a touching moment right before Johnny begs for Titanzer's repair money.
* SuperRobotGenre: This comic is soaking in it.
* ThereWasADoor: Inert and Amazer both entered through a wall.