'''''[[http://threejaguarscomic.net/ Three Jaguars]]''''' is a web comic on art, business and their mad intersection by [[Creator/MCAHogarth M. C. A. Hogarth]], a writer and artist. It would be slice-of-life except that the interior impulse are personified -- so to speak -- in the three anthromorphic jaguars: [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=introduction-page-2 business manager]], [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=introduction-page-3 marketer]], and [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=introduction-page-4 artist]].
During its active runs, it updates Mondays, Wednesdays, and (if she gets enough tips) Fridays.
[[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=coming-soon-watch-this-space Starts here]].
* AllegoricalCharacter: All three are in fact facets of an artist/writer's mind.
* AllIsWellThatEndsWell: Subverted, though Business Manager thought it true at first.
* BerserkButton: Coupons, for Marketer.
* CooldownHug: Marketer uses this on Business Manager and Artist.
* GenkiGirl: The ever energetic Marketer
* HalfDressedCartoonAnimal: Artist. Marketer is full clad, and Manager doesn't wear anything but fur.
* HeartSymbol: Marketer can radiate them.
* KillItWithFire: How else to deal with a bad contract?
* LaughThemselvesSick: Business Manager has this reaction to [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=that-business-stuff-page-1 the article Artist found about a writer who didn't want to have to deal with the publishing side of things.]]
* MentalWorld: The setting, technically.
* MortonsFork: Artist can imagine disaster both if the comic succeeds and if it fails.
* MustHaveCaffeine: Even preparing for launch
* OnceUponATime: How it begins.
* PantheraAwesome: The three jaguars
* PerpetualPoverty: Business Manager thinks Artist will doom them to this. At best.
* PersonalRaincloud: Business Manager, after a bad contract.
* PettingZooPeople: The three jaguars are anthropomorphic.
* ThePollyanna: Marketer
* RhetoricalQuestionBlunder: Yes, they do know how long it takes to draw a comic.
* StarvingArtist: Artist would be this if they let her get away with it.
* VisibleSilence: When Business Managers surprises Artist with a comparison.
* WallOfBlather: Clipboard of marketing slogans.