'''''[[http://threejaguarscomic.net/ Three Jaguars]]''''' is a web comic on art, business and their mad intersection by [[Creator/MCAHogarth M. C. A. Hogarth]], a writer and artist. It would be slice-of-life except that the interior impulse are personified -- so to speak -- in the three anthromorphic jaguars: [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=introduction-page-2 business manager]], [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=introduction-page-3 marketer]], and [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=introduction-page-4 artist]].
During its active runs, it updates Mondays, Wednesdays, and (if she gets enough tips) Fridays.
[[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=coming-soon-watch-this-space Starts here]].
The website is currently down, however on September 1st, 2015 a print collection was published. All the links on this page currently redirect to the Author's website page on said book.
* AllegoricalCharacter: All three are in fact facets of an artist/writer's mind.
* AllIsWellThatEndsWell: Subverted, though Business Manager thought it true at first.
* BerserkButton: Coupons, for Marketer.
* BigNo: When Marketer sees that the "hot trend" is "cats with wings".
* CooldownHug: Marketer uses this on Business Manager and Artist.
* FreudianTrio: Artist, the impulsive one, fills the role of "Id"; Business Manager tries to keep her expenses in check, making her the "Superego"; while Marketer fills the role of "Ego" by trying to keep the peace between the other two. Though it would be important to note that like most other Freudian Trios they're more than simply an Id, Ego, and Superego.
* GenkiGirl: The ever energetic Marketer
* HalfDressedCartoonAnimal: Artist. Marketer is full clad, and Manager doesn't wear anything but fur.
* HammerSpace: Does Business Manager look like she has pockets?
* HeartSymbol: Marketer can radiate them.
* KillItWithFire: How else to deal with a bad contract?
* LaughThemselvesSick: Business Manager has this reaction to [[http://threejaguarscomic.net/?comic=that-business-stuff-page-1 the article Artist found about a writer who didn't want to have to deal with the publishing side of things.]]
* MentalWorld: The setting, technically.
* MortonsFork: Artist can imagine disaster both if the comic succeeds and if it fails.
* MustHaveCaffeine: Even preparing for launch
* OnceUponATime: How it begins.
* PantheraAwesome: The three jaguars
* PerpetualPoverty: Business Manager thinks Artist will doom them to this. At best.
* PersonalRaincloud: Business Manager, after a bad contract.
* PettingZooPeople: The three jaguars are anthropomorphic.
* ThePollyanna: Marketer
* RhetoricalQuestionBlunder: Yes, they do know how long it takes to draw a comic.
* StarvingArtist: Artist would be this if they let her get away with it.
* VisibleSilence: When Business Managers surprises Artist with a comparison.
* WallOfBlather: Clipboard of marketing slogans.