-->"Tells the story of a cyborg caveman. Or maybe a caveman cyborg."
A WebComic by Riel Langlois and Dan Woodhouse, about a caveman that is accidentally given bionic enhancements by an alien research team.
The titular character of the story is Thog, who is trampled by a herd of mammoths when an alien research robot attempts to administer an anal probe to an unsuspecting mammoth. MadScientist aliens accept that they caused the stampede and violate their code of non-interference to repair the damage. However, since the aliens themselves utilize cybernetic implants, the medical droids use bionic implants to save Thog.
Can be found at the Website/TheDuck website: [[http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Thog_Infinitron/4912174// Thog Infinitron]].
''Thog Infinitron'' [[strike:updates every Monday, just after midnight.]] The comic has inexplicably stopped updating. Ironically, the final comic posted features a fan of the comic itself endlessly click "refresh" waiting for the next update.
Provides examples of:
* AnalProbing: The title character is trampled by a herd of mammoths when an alien research robot attempts to administer an anal probe to an unsuspecting mammoth.
* BackFromTheDead: The aliens resurrect Thog at the very beginning.
* BerserkButton: Thog is pretty laid back and happy-go-lucky until one of his friends or Mud Girl is threatened.
* CheshireCatGrin: Shaman Magog.
* CosmicRetcon: Events in the story lead to a [[http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Thog_Infinitron/index.php?p=463547 major change in Thog's history]] which is [[http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Thog_Infinitron/index.php?p=466495 investigated by a time travel agency]] called the Department of Temporal Integrity and Continuity.
* GiantSpider: Does the Octosaur count?
* MadScientist: The Opians.
* MadScientistLaboratory: The Opian ship.
* MyGodWhatHaveIDone: [[spoiler: The aliens finally realize that they have give Thog superpowers.]]
* NecessarilyEvil: [[spoiler: The aliens finally realize that they have given Thog superpowers, and decide they must erase their mistake, even though they admire Thog.]]
* PunctuatedForEmphasis: Thog vs. the Thogsmasher.
* SuperSoldier: The Thogsmasher.
* TranslationConvention: Alien language; protolanguage the cavemen speak.
* WeirdScience: Constantly.
* WorldOfCardboardSpeech: Thog, all the time to Shaman.