NOTE: This is written by a [[TroperWorks troper]], so if you're wondering where some of the things marked WordOfGod were said...well, it was said here.
[[http://the1smjb.deviantart.com/#/d4l0n7r ''The Adventures of Boring People'']] is a webcomic started January 2nd 2012 that currently updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. (Obviously, it's rather new.) The characters have names, but those names have yet to be disclosed. The comics so far contain examples of:
* ComedicSociopathy: In-universe. The blond grins while watching the redhead get beat up by the girl. This is the first trace of emotion we see from him (his ''second'' scene of emotion is scheduled for the 16th).
* DudeLooksLikeALady: The blonde. Also, the girl [[InformedAttribute apparently]] looks like a guy. Also, I just spoiled the first comic's joke.
* LampshadeHanging: "Oh, look, ''another'' fucking 'two-guys-and-a-girl' webcomic. Joy."
* MistakenForGay: The redhead thinks the girl is a ButchLesbian. She apparently looks the part.
* NWordPrivileges: Averted. The redhead says "dyke". He gets punched for it ([[DoubleStandardAbuseFemaleOnMale so it's okay]]), but [[WordOfGod the point]] is he's neither a lesbian ([[CaptainObvious duh]]) nor a sexist/homophobe--he's just not politically correct, like, ''at all''. He's also somewhat lacking in common sense.
** This comic has an mature content warning for language. The one in which the f-bomb was dropped does not.
* OnlySixFaces: Not even; if they didn't have diferent hair and eye color (and hair styles), you'd never tell the characters apart.
* PrecisionFStrike: First sentence of the first panel of the first page.
-->'''redhead:''' Is that supposed to be a buz cut, or can Shaun just not draw?
* StickFigureComic: Basically.
* UnsoundEffect: THWACK!