'''[[http://www.stationv3.com Station V3]]''' is a long-running daily webcomic by Tom Truszkowski, which depicts the ongoing comedic travails of the employees of the eponymous backwater space-station, as they face space pirates, plotter-fish conspiracies, unreality waves and semi-random teleportations to distant galaxies. The cast includes Floyd, the station's robot administrator, Linton the hyper-enthusiastic security chief, Mr. Maintenance Engineer, the resident Plant and, down planetside, the Rumormongers.
It has spawned three infrequently updated spin-off comics; Station Z7, Silence in the Darkness in Q16, and Ebb's children.
!!Contains examples of:
* AbandonShip: If something goes wrong on the station (which always does) please follow the other members into the nearest escape pod. The one who loves to use this strategy the most? Surprisingly not Linton but Morty, specially if he screwed a repair.
* AnswerCut: The Rumormongers.
* ArtificialGravity: Probably the only thing that never breaks or stops functioning on the Station.
* BigRedButton: In one of the many Station V3 (several explode or get lost or things like that) there is a button that destroys the Station making the timeline loop. The one who is constantly pressing it? Linton.
* CatchPhrase: The Rumormongers' "Rumor has it [insert rumor here]"
** Also, security chief Linton's "[You are/They're/That's] a [big] security risk" and the pirate's "This is a nice [station] we're taking over!"
* CompletelyMissingThePoint: Linton. Just Linton. He's the security chief that considers anything mobile a security risk, including the customers that provide income to the station; and at the same time does not override attacking systems because that would be a security risk.
* CompanionCube: The Plant.
** Averted in that the Plant(s) can think and speak (although only Violet can hear him).
* DeadpanSnarker: Practically everyone in the comic at one time or another. Special mention to Mr. Maintenance Engineer and the Blue Alien with the gas can.
* DemotedToExtra: Emmit hasn't had much to do in recent years, though he's probably not complaining too hard about it.
* TheGhost: Honest J!on, technically. His image often appears on his various billboards, but he never appears in the strip in person.
* HandsInPockets: Emmit is a very literal example.
* HisNameReallyIsBarkeep: Mr Maintenance Engineer.
** In fact, Mr. Maintenance Engineer's race is this since they are named after what they do or do what are they named after.
* HonestJohnsDealership: Honest J!on has what you need.
* LampshadeHanging: In the comic of December 24 of 2006, the RunningGag of the blue alien shows him in front of a christmas decorated asteroid telling him that he is 7 light years away from Station V7 and also comments on how festive the asteroid looks with the christmas lights; the blue alien comments that they probably never took the lights down from last year.
* LethalChef: V3's Chef.
* NotQuiteBackToNormal: After 19 (or more) time loops and other effects, reality have changed so many different times that normal has never been achieved again, especially since some members of V3 weren't even capable of talking in the beginning.
* OnlySaneMan: Mr. Maintenance Engineer, most of the time.
* RunningGag: That astronaut guy with a gas can trying to find the station. Also, [[AndNowForSomethingCompletelyDifferent "meanwhile, in the alternate universe"]].
* SupremeChef: In one of the Guest Comics, the Chef was taught by a legendary chef (''Series/TheMuppetShow''), his muffins looked really good, just... don't ask him for donuts.
* TokenHuman: Emmit the shuttle pilot.