''[[http://smaaaash.net/ SMAAAASH!!]]'' is a video game comic by Sam Laurel. Covers a large variety of games. It's named after critical hits in ''Videogame/EarthBound''; likewise, the series gets a lot of attention in the comics.
On June 21, 2013, it was announced that SMAAAASH!! would no longer update regularly with comics, instead being replaced by a new original webcomic called [[Webcomic/LudicrousPower Ludicrous Power]], but the SMAAAASH!! website still updates with random pieces of art by the creator and possibly comics as well.
Aside from the main strip, there was a running series about the ''Super Smash Bros. Brawl'' cast stranded on an island called ''[[http://moonside.kontek.net/drawn/smaaaash/survivalmode.html Survival Mode]]''.
!!This webcomic provides examples of:
* AbortedArc: "Whaddya Want" was originally supposed to be an arc similar to "Showtime", but this was abandoned after the site's relaunch.
** "Servbot Surprise" was going to be part of the ''VideoGame/MarvelVsCapcom'' arc, but the author decided the arc was fine where it ended.
* AllThereInTheManual: The characters section provides miscellaneous background information on some of the characters, most notably giving names to the recurring Squirtle, Torchic, Pikachu, and Cyndaquil characters (their names were later acknowledged in-comic in ''Survival Mode'', though).
* AltText: Started with [[http://smaaaash.net/74/ this one]], then eventually added to most of the older ones.
* ArtEvolution: Oh, is there ever.
* ArtShift: "Culture Gap" is made with clay figures, and "Sprite and Wrong" and "Sprite Here, Sprite Now"...[[SpriteComic you can guess]].
* AuthorAvatar: Rarely, often without importance, twice as a zombie.
* BeatPanel: Common. [[http://smaaaash.net/65/ This one]] has two.
* BilingualBonus: [[http://smaaaash.net/17/ Uneducated Guess]] has the evil Shroobs from the ''[[VideoGame/MarioAndLuigi Mario & Luigi]]'' games... offering peace, in Spanish.
* BrickJoke: In the [[http://smaaaash.net/40/ sprite comic parody]], Ronic (a recolor of Sonic) asks Mario and Mike to come on a journey that will "span eighty-two comics and in the end will only really benefit me." [[http://smaaaash.net/122/ Eighty-two comics later...]]
* ButtMonkey: Jeff.
** Even when he's not there. His statue is used as a coat rack [[http://smaaaash.net/35/ here]].
* CarnivoreConfusion: In "Misteak."
* DistantDuet: "Lonesome Lullaby". [[spoiler: Except Zelda can't sing because she's been [[TakenForGranite turned to stone]].]]
* EdibleAmmunition: "[[http://smaaaash.net/92/ Considering it only shoots COCOA PUFFS]]" [[spoiler: [[SubvertedTrope APRIL FOOLS]]]]
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin: Sometimes a strip will be titled with nothing but the comic number.
** [[http://smaaaash.net/78/ And...]]
* FishingMinigame: The subject of "Oh! A Bite!"
* FurryConfusion: None of the recurring... "wild" Pokémon seem to have a problem with Pokémon trainers. In fact the recurring Squirtle Hammer Bro and "some off-the-street Ivysaur" playing the roles of Red's Pokémon if they must appear together in a Smash Bros. comic.
* GoshDangItToHeck: Played with [[http://smaaaash.net/79/ here]].
* HeroicMime: All Links except the one from ''[[TheLegendOfZeldaTheMinishCap Minish Cap]]'' retain this.
** [[TheLegendOfZeldaSkywardSword Skyward Sword Link]] aparently speaks as well.
** In one of the two times Ness doesn't, the flavor text reads "Ness doesn't talk. Who is this."
* HurricaneOfPuns: The ''Dead Rising 2'' [[http://smaaaash.net/80/ comic]] is about this, until Chuck gets a call.
** Similarly, [[http://smaaaash.net/104/ this one]].
** Whenever Crazy Hand speaks. AND THEY'RE ALL ABOUT HANDS.
* HypocriticalHumor: In "Aw, Suit."
* ImpaledWithExtremePrejudice: [[http://smaaaash.net/16/ Jeff]].
* IndyEscape: In "B-eat It." Well, Ninten and Lucas escape, at any rate. Ness can't, thanks to his game's aversion of SprintShoes.
* InfiniteCanvas: Almost all the comics are vertically oriented. Even when they're ELEVEN PANELS long.
* InfiniteOneUps: Luigi can be seen in the background of one comic pulling this off using Squirtle's shell and a stair-like rock, in a ShoutOut to one of the [[SuperMarioBros classic examples]].
* JerkAss: Luigi.
* KickTheDog: [[http://smaaaash.net/89/ Spider-Man has literally done this]].
* LargeHam: I am SO fancy.
** They say there's no such thing as a FREE LUNCH...
* LogicBomb: Literally, in "Arrowdox."
* NeverLiveItDown: In-universe. Spider-Man [[KickTheDog kicked a dog]]. It's even referenced by name [[http://smaaaash.net/90/ here]].
--> '''Spider-Man:''' There is more to me than this one time I kicked a dog!
* ObliviousAdoption: [[http://smaaaash.net/63/ Waluigi]].
* PokemonSpeak: The [[spoiler:katydids]], realistically enough.
** Averted with actual Pokémon though, strangely enough. When non-speakers are present, they make noises instead--Bluh for Lickitung and Gwargh for Charizard, apparently. When their speech is meant to be known, no subtitles are used or anything; just the words, sometimes in parentheses.
** Lucario is only capable of saying "Aura." Sonic goes on to try and teach him more words. He learns to say "Or, uh..." by the time he next gets a chance to talk.
* RealityEnsues: Mario is rather dizzy after spin-jumping his way to the bottom of Star World 1.
* RemovableShell: Hammer Bro in "Soundproof Walls."
* StealthPun: "I'm a natural leader!"
* StopHelpingMe: [[http://smaaaash.net/73/ Starlow]].
* TakeThat: To [[http://smaaaash.net/40/ sprite]] [[http://smaaaash.net/122/ comics]].
* TechnicolorScience: The hot springs in ''Videogame/EarthBound'', [[http://smaaaash.net/50/ apparently]].
* UrbanLegendOfZelda: Parodied in "What the Truck."
* WolverinePublicity: While RealLife usually has this for Samus's Varia Suit, ''SMAAAASH!!'' has begun to avert it.