[[caption-width-right:350:ActionDuo Vesper and Corrick [[http://plumecomic.com/archive/01001/ are knee-deep in...]]]]
"''Revenge is like a [[TitleDrop plume]] of smoke.''"
[[http://plumecomic.com/ Plume]] is a fantasy/western adventure webcomic written and illustrated by Kari Smith. The author gives us this synopsis of the story:
"Plume is a story set in the Old West about a girl named Vesper Grey and her supernatural companion, Corrick. On their quest to recover her father’s life work, they encounter new friends and new foes, and learn that TheWildWest really does live up to its name."
Starting in mid 2011, it is rather new. Updates are relatively frequent, but sporadic.
!!This webcomic provides examples of:
* ActionDuo: If the numerous dead bodies surrounding the two in the first few pages are any indication.
* AdventurerArchaeologist: It seems Vesper's father is this.
* AncientArtifact: [[spoiler: Corrick himself.]]
* ArchEnemy: Aunt Agatha Murdock was Vesper’s first arch nemesis.
* BadAssInANiceSuit: Corrick’s got a pretty swanky outfit. [[WordOfGod Word of God]] has it his design was partially based off Edward Elric from ''Manga/FullmetalAlchemist''.
* BloodKnight: Vesper's "But God help me, killing is therapeutic."
* EvilUncle: Aunt, actually. Also, not really evil, just strict.
* GoodScarsEvilScars: Dom's got one across his eye [[spoiler: apparently because Vesper's dad tried to kill him]]
* GlowingEyes: Corrick’s eyes are ''always'' glowing, but they get special mention for his power moments.
* HookerWithAHeartOfGold: Tegan
* HotWings: The power granted by the Mask of the Seraphim, except sevenfold.
* IgnoreTheFanservice: Corrick. [[http://www.plumecomic.com/?id=42 oh]] [[http://www.plumecomic.com/?id=86 so]] [[http://www.plumecomic.com/?id=87 much]]
* LadyOfAdventure: Vesper.
* LegacyOfService: [[spoiler: Corrick has been bound to protect the wearer of the amulet for almost 600 years.]]
* MaskOfPower: The Mask of the Seraphim.
* OpenSaysMe: Vesper enthusiastically kicks open a locked treasure chest.
* RoaringRampageOfRevenge: Vesper starts on one after [[spoiler: Dominic kills her father]] despite Corrick's advice that sh should just let it go.
* SignificantGreenEyedRedhead: Tegan.
* SuperStrength: Given by the Powerstone
* TemptingFate: When this is done, the power of the amulet weakens.
* TouchOfDeath: Under ''no circumstances'' should Vesper touch Corrick’s skin. Apparently it’d be very painful for her.
** Effects seen [[http://plumecomic.com/?id=119 here]]
* TheWildWest: The setting for Plume.
* WouldHitAGirl: Corrick pretty much stated this when Tegan was [[DisproportionateRetribution flirting with him]]
--> '''Tegan:''' You have very striking eyes...
--> '''Corrick:''' You'll find my hand striking too if you don't back up.