''The Leaky D20'' is a CampaignComic based on the [[Film/HarryPotter Harry Potter films]]. Written by Arkbrik and posted on DeviantArt, it tells the story of Catherine (the [=GM=]) and Dan, Robin and Emily (who respectively play Harry, Ron and Hermione). Posting Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, it is currently up to the fourth film, ''Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire''.
The first strip can be found [[http://arkbrik.deviantart.com/art/The-Leaky-D20-no-1-256949004?q=gallery%3Aarkbrik%2F32437267&qo=218 here]].
!!This series provides examples of:
* ActingForTwo: Harry's player, Dan, also plays Vernon Dursley, and he really likes roleplaying Harry's abusive childhood.
* ActorAllusion: Names of the players (Dan, Robin, Emily) are similar to the names of the actors from the movies (Daniel, Rupert, Emma).
** Catherine's name is similar to JK Rowling's middle (pen) name, Kathleen.
* AdaptationalVillainy: Vernon Dursley is much more abusive in the comic, often threatening Harry with snakebite.
** Snape really did try to kill Harry during his first year.
** [[spoiler: Gilderoy Lockhart]] is the heir of Slytherin, and he caused the attacks during the second year to take control of Hogwarts.
** Among the founders of Hogwarts, [[spoiler: Godric Gryffindor]] was the one who wanted to rule the school.
* AdaptationalHeroism: Voldemort is portrayed as keeping a fair balance between the Vampires and the Werewolves, at least until he was overthrown.
* AlternateCharacterInterpretation: To be expected, seeing as the plot runs quite differently from the source material. Lucius Malfoy and Mr Weasley are friendly coworkers, and Draco is far nicer than the original. Conversely, Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnagal are far nastier, with the last one wanting to ''eat'' the protagonist because she is a werecreature. Neville Longbottom is genuinely competent and respected, coming from a long line of heroic vampire hunters. And the protagonists are generally a bunch of unliked jerks because they're acting like self-centered adventurers.
* CompositeCharacter: Inverted. [[spoiler:Tom Riddle is a separate character from Voldemort]].
* CripplingOverspecialization: Emily points out several times that the main problem of their party is having three mages. She tries to fix this by creating alternate characters for herself: a felineborn fighter/rogue (Hermione after taking the 'polymorph' potion) and a ranger ([[spoiler: Tom Riddle]])
* FuragainstFang: Snape and his vampires against Mcgonagall's tribe of werecreatures.
* LowCultureHighTech: Emily uses a computer to search for information on Nicholas Flamel. Then when Catherine asks her to justify her Out of Character Knowledge being used by her character, she says [[spoiler: "I used a Computer. Duh." implying that Hermione had gone home for the holidays and simply run a Google Search.]] If only all Muggle-Borns were that smart.
* MasterOfNone: This is basically how Dan's spell selection is decided at the start of the Campaign...
* OffTheRails : Within the first three pages.
* SureLetsGoWithThat: After the final battle of the first campaign, Dan/Harry asks Dumbledore if the villain he fought was Voldemort (a character from Harry's backstory). Catherine decides to accept this idea.
* WhatTheHellIsThatAccent : Hagrid
* YouAllMeetInAnInn : The planned beginning of the campaign.