->"Slurping and drooling and hurr."
--> The comic's unofficial motto
''Jerkcity'' is a LongRunner of a webcomic, starting in August 17, 1998 and strips have come out almost every day after that. It follows the adventures of Pants the "christmas tree monster", Spigot the beatnik, Deuce the tiki, and Rands the alien, who serves as the AuthorAvatar. The story is inconsistent, but the four (plus some other minor characters) are almost always HavingAGayOldTime.
!! This webcomic provides examples of:
* AmbiguousSyntax: [[http://www.jerkcity.com/_jerkcity23.html "Wanna Pounda]] [[http://www.jerkcity.com/_jerkcity956.html Dope?"]] Spigot soon realizes ''he's'' the dope.
* BrokenRecord: [[http://jerkcity.com/jerkcity4415.html Home On]] [[http://jerkcity.com/jerkcity4416.html The Range.]]
** [[http://www.jerkcity.com/_jerkcity4014.html [20~]] [[http://www.jerkcity.com/_jerkcity4015.html [20~]] [[http://www.jerkcity.com/_jerkcity4016.html [20~[20~]]
* DadaComic: And how!
* MakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext: Yeah...pretty much every strip.
* MediumAwareness: Often the characters are aware that they are in a comic, excepting Pants, who has more trouble recognizing that he isn't real.
* NoodleIncident: ''Everything.''
* OnlySaneMan: [[http://www.jerkcity.com/hanford1.html Hanford]].
* PlatonicProstitution: [[https://www.jerkcity.com/_jerkcity1789.html Pants and Spigot get whores to do chores.]]
* WeWantOurJerkBack: The obviously intended reader reaction to the Kinder Gentler Deuce storyline (starting [[http://jerkcity.com/_jerkcity4806.html here]] and featuring at least once every two strips).