[[caption-width-right:150:Gallery of Freaks]]
''Gallery of Freaks'' is a comedy-oriented webcomic with occasional story-arcs thrown in for good measure; it is written and created by J2383.
Originally intended to be a [[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic/view?id=74397&ix=13 story-driven comic]] about life and death, J2383 opted to go the route of the [[http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GagPerDayWebcomics Gag-a-day]] comic. The comic was described by a critic as: "This is one of the rarest of the rare comics I have come across due to it being all of the following: Entertaining, Amusing, Educational, thought provoking, Random and real-as-life. Not many comics are photo-based, and the fact the pictures are modified to resemble comic-esque images is quite remarkable. The humor is over the line without being politically incorrect and the jokes are based on real-life scenarios that most people can relate to. The "description of the loner" segment showed that the comic was more than just a means to entertain, but that logic is clearly present in the series. I could find nothing wrong with this series whatsoever and highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys comics that are humorous and thought provoking."
This webcomic provides examples of:
* AltText: Nearly all of the comics.
* TheSouthpaw: Used in [[http://galleryoffreaks.thecomicseries.com/comics/37/ this strip]]
* HeadphonesEqualIsolation: [[http://galleryoffreaks.thecomicseries.com/comics/98/ This strip]]
* WriteWhoYouKnow: [[http://galleryoffreaks.thecomicseries.com/comics/71/ The Very Loner Christmas]] is entirely about the author and his interaction with an unseen person he knows in real life.
** This could also be a kind of RealLifeWritesThePlot with a dash of LifeEmbellished thrown in for good measure.
* InfiniteCanvas: None of the comics follow a set size, but it's most notable in [[http://galleryoffreaks.thecomicseries.com/comics/62/ this strip]]
* GISSyndrome: Only with fully credited DeviantArt Stock instead of GIS
* Law Of Conservation Of Normality: Averted in [[http://galleryoffreaks.thecomicseries.com/comics/90/ this strip]] when the author realizes out in his news post that he's going to change appearance, and there's nothing he can do to stop it.
* BreakingTheFourthWall: [[http://galleryoffreaks.thecomicseries.com/comics/84/ This comic]]