''Far Out'' is a ScienceFiction webcomic: TheWildWest WITH ROBOTS!!!
Our main character is wandering in the desert, with no memories, and wondering even how he knows that a vulture is called a vulture. As other robots arrive, they are quite certain they know that he's Bukley, and that it's reason enough to take him prisoner.
Unfortunately the hosting site has expired and no known archive has been found. (The original site is now hosting annoying browser hijacking pages so is not listed here.)
* TheBard: One concludes the chapter, singing about the events in it.
* TheCavalry: Other robots appear after he's been kidnapped.
* CirclingVultures: A vulture comes to look at our wandering main character. Despite his being a robot and so slightly inedible.
* ColorWash: the color palette is all tinted toward ruddy orange.
* DeliberatelyMonochrome: Desaturated, and shifted orange
* EasyAmnesia: Apparently. At least, the character doesn't remember anything. [[spoiler:Until the appearance of the other robot that he purported is puts an end to that possibility.]]
* FeatheredFiend: The vulture gives him the eye.
* GlowingEyes: On a lizard.
* IWorkAlone: "I love solitude"
* LossOfIdentity: The central robot considers what he wants to become.
* MacGuffin: The missing star on the memoryless robot
* ReallyWasBornYesterday: the other memory possibility. [[spoiler:Established as the truth in due course.]]
* SpaceWestern: Apparently, though little of the world has been revealed
* ThatLiarLies: His claims of ignorance are dismissed.
* ToThePain: He's threatened with torture
* WhosLaughingNow: When he's captured by the first robots he meets.