[[caption-width-right:300:Yes, that is a [[SufficientlyAdvancedAlien Tau]][[FanNickName min]][[SpaceMarine ator]]]]
A comedic and brutally GrimDark webcomic by an author only known as True_Darius that [[JediTruth is most certainly not taking place inside the world of Warhammer 40k]] and can be found [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/ here.]] Many names are closely related yet different from a certain tabletop game for copyright reasons, but this rarely detracts from the enjoyment of the story, comedy or action. It is absolutely usuitable for minors and a few pages are decidedly NSFW.
The story follows four protagonists -- an AxeCrazy [[TheBigGuy Kroott]], two deeply depraved yet CrazyAwesome Ttau and a [[SpaceMarine superhuman]] Sergeant as they take on a galaxy where everything is trying to kill everything else.
!!''EATATAU!!!'' provides examples of:
* BadAss: The main cast consists entirely of these, but [[SuperSoldier Sergeant Johnson]] and [[SociopathicHero Skraat]] deserves special mention.
* BFG: These are everywhere. The Railgun on the Battlesuit deserves special mention for being larger than a Space Marine.
* BigBad: The Archon.
* BlackComedy: All over the place. The very first page shows a [[TooDumbToLive Ttau instructor asking a Kroott to 'attack' him...]] with predictable results.
* BreakingTheFourthWall: It happens every now and then that the cast speaks directly to the reader or converses with the narrator.
* ChekhovsGun: [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/1555334/and-maybe-you-wont-remember-anything/ A literal one]]. Also referenced by name in the comments.
* GladiatorGames: The Dark Eldar have these. Of course, they're more akin to a [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/1093723/and-maybe-a-c-too/ slaughterfest.]]
* HeroicBSOD: The new Archon has a device that causes these.
* ImAHumanitarian: Skraat, obviously.
* MacrossMissileMassacre: Unavoidable when your faction of allegiance is the Ttau Empire. Most prominent when Kor'la sends a small army of Mandrakes an SMS ([[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/1535470/tell-her-with-a-sms/ Superior Missile Shower.]]) or Smart Missile System, take your pick. The trope is also referenced by name in the author's notes.
* RapeAsComedy: Sha'shiva, The Great Devourer that walks among us!
* RapeAsDrama: Implied, but always prevented, fortunately.
* RealityEnsues: See the Black Comedy entry above.
* RuleOfSexy: The comic in general adheres to this, but [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/1454102/she-tried-her-best/ Selene]] virtually [[IncrediblyLamePun embodies]] [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/1459496/are-you-trying-to-hit-on-me/ this trope.]]
* StarfishAlien: The not-Tyranid.
* TakingTheBullet: Well, an energy blast of some kind, but Johnson [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/987087/looked-like/ isn't above doing this, even for a filthy alien he just met]].
* TalkingIsAFreeAction: [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/985804/the-other-side/ Subverted]], not once, but [[http://eatatau.smackjeeves.com/comics/1459496/are-you-trying-to-hit-on-me/ twice]].
* TheBigGuy: Both Skraat and Sergeant Johnson is this.