[[caption-width-right:350:[[http://www.bugpudding.com/?p=3334 Well, one of them is, anyway.]]]]
[[http://www.bugpudding.com Bug Pudding]] follows the critters of Lake Tuberville, Georgia on their many episodic adventures, with several nods to UsefulNotes/TheGoldenAgeOfAnimation. Previous adventures include but obviously aren't limited to:
* Foiling a mad scientist's plans to send out submlinal messages via smartphones
* An annual "tortise and the hare" bicycle race (and the attempts of the aforementioned hare to try and sabotage it)
* [[MoodWhiplash A potted plant's fight with cancer]]
Updates every Tuesday and Thursday.
Not to be confused with that other webcomic, [[Webcomic/BugMartini Bug]].
!!Tropes used by this webcomic:
* ArtEvolution - It goes from 'reasonable, but a little washed out' to bolder, brighter, and a lot more form to it.
* GratuitousNinja - [[http://www.bugpudding.com/?p=1809 Ninja Fleas!]]
* ItMakesSenseInContext - The first big adventure involves freeing the bugs that are being held prisoner because the bugs can hear the subliminal messages being transmitted by the smartphones, with the help of a fursuit disguise.
* ItMakesJustAsMuchSenseInContext - Many of the holiday characters (including the reindeer and the turkey) seem to come out of nowhere and disappear just as quick.
* JokeItem - [[http://www.bugpudding.com/?p=1045 "Nothing but an old newspaper..."]]
* YouAreFat - [[http://www.bugpudding.com/?p=3742 "Rabbits only know how to dig LITTLE tunnels..."]]