A ComingOutStory Webcomic written by Rondall Carson. The story centers around the titular character, [[http://www.becomingblizzard.com/ Blizzard]]; an over-weight, sci-fi loving, sports-watching bear coming to terms with his homosexuality and exploring it.
* Blizzard Eisbear - The titular lead, and StraightGay. He likes Bear Trek, The Gladiator Movie, and collecting rare action figures.
* Rufus D. Bear - One of Blizzard's room-mates. He usually only has one thing on his mind: Boobs.
* Jim Bruin - Blizzard's flamboyently gay co-worker and friend.
* B.C. (Trevor Bruin) - Blizzard's other roomie. [[spoiler: Jim's older brother]]
* Bob Bruinson - A friend of Jim's that [[spoiler: Blizzard really hit it off with]].
* Lucibear - The Devil.
* Charlie Chinn - A daddy bear into S&M.
* Greg B?- Charlie's lover and slave. Hates clothing.
!!''Becoming Blizzard'' contains examples of:
* AbhorrentAdmirer: PlayedForLaughs in the ''Enter The Devil'' storyline.
* AllGuysWantCheerleaders: Rufus specifically
--> '''Rufus:''' Oh my God!
--> '''Lucibear:''' Wrong deity, dumbass.
* BerserkButton: BC's BigBrotherInstinct is his button. Just try [[spoiler: calling Jim a faggot and see what happens]] [[http://www.becomingblizzard.com/Comics/ScuseMe/KTGSeventeen.jpg 1]].
* ButchLesbian: Rufus incurs the wrath of one.
* CampGay: Jim. Hilariously [[LampshadeHanging lampshaded]] in his character bio.
--> '''Orientation:''' Flaming Queen.
* CastFullOfGay: Most of the cast is gay.
* ClosetKey: Jim and Bob. Also Greg & Scott from this [[http://www.becomingblizzard.com/Comics/InTheBeginning/ITBSeven.gif strip]].
* CompletelyMissingThePoint: Rufus was when Blizzard mentioned there are consequences when dealing with Lucibear.
* DeadpanSnarker: Blizzard, B.C., and Bob (to an extent)
* DealWithTheDevil: Rufus had one
* DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu: Played for laughs, when Lucibear suffers a GroinAttack from Rufus.
* FlamboyantGay: JIM!
* HalfDressedCartoonAnimal: The whole cast. Though oddly their dicks appear as soon as they take off the shirts.
* HetIsEw: Played for laughs.
* HoYay: HO YAY! Of course it's homoerotic, it's a gay comic!
* InterruptedIntimacy: Blizzard's mother tries to prove to her sister that her son is not gay by opening the door to Blizzard's room without warning, surprising Bob and Blizzard in the middle of having sex.
--> '''Arctica:''' Well yes, Blanche. That would be the perfect example of gay to me. And an excellent example of why we should knock before entering your son's room.
* JizzedInMyPants: Happens to Blizzard once he sees Bob without his shirt on.
* LipstickLesbian: A cashier Rufus had a crush on, her girlfriend, not so much.
* NearDeathExperience: Blizzard has one caused by appendicitis and an incompetent doctor. Due to a paperwork mess up he spends some time in Hell with Lucibear before his guardian angel comes to get him.
* OurVampiresAreDifferent: Apparently getting bit by a gay vampire doesn't turn you into another vampire, it turns you gay.
* OurWerebeastsAreDifferent: Amadeus' ex-boyfriend, a bear, turns into a [[HumanityEnsues human]] when there is a full moon.
* StraightGay: Blizzard and Bob, the latter only having one girly trait (Bob fears Spiders and Mice). Charlie too but not so sure about Greg just yet.
* TakeAThirdOption: Rufus practically says this when the devil offers to sell him an antidote to the lesbian-attracting cologne for his soul.
* TheBear: Quite literally, and figuratively, for most of the cast.
* TheTwink: Jim fits this, in the physical sense.
* TransparentCloset: Blizzard is in one according to Jim. Later confirmed by Blizzard's aunt Arctica, who tells him that his homosexuality was known to his entire family (except for his mother, who somehow managed to miss all the obvious cues until [[InterruptedIntimacy she finally walked in on Blizzard and Bob having sex]]).
* UselessSpleen: BC rips out Rufusís spleen for sending Blizzard and Jim to conversion therapy. They donít bother to get it reattached until the end of the arc.
* VampiresOwnNightclubs: Amadeus' tomb is a huge gay nightclub.