->'''Eddy''': "''You ever uh, huffed a human soul?''"
''Next Time On Lonny'' is a WebOriginal comedy series that [[TheParody parodies]] the RealityShow genre. The eponymous character in the ShowWithinAShow ''Lonny'' is "a flavorless twenty-something... [meandering] through his hipster existence desperately trying to meet girls." But OnTheNext ''Lonny'', "things get interesting... very interesting."
Watch it [[http://www.youtube.com/user/NextTimeOnLonny/ here]].
!!''Next Time On Lonny'' provides examples of the following tropes:
* AbhorrentAdmirer: [[spoiler: Chet]].
--> [[spoiler:'''Chet''': You know what the dog said to me the other day Lonny?]]
-->[[spoiler:'''Lonny''': No- no I don't, Chet...]]
-->[[spoiler:'''Chet''': He said it'd sure be swell if Carolyn died 'cause then I could be your new girlfriend.]]
-->[[spoiler:''Chet turns towards Lonny'']]
-->[[spoiler:'''Lonny''': Hey Lonny can I be your girlfriend?]]
* AlwaysABiggerFish: The [[spoiler:Bardoxieds]] are much, much bigger than the [[spoiler:Gorblaxians]].
* AxeCrazy: Lonny's [[spoiler: [[SplitPersonality alternate personality]]]] Chet. Well, more like [[spoiler: shovel crazy]].
* BadassBoast: "I done shot a thousand cops on my block with a glock / and if that glock get hot, gangsta you gon' get got!"
* BingeMontage: Lonny and Eddy do a lot of drugs in "Lonny Goes Big Time," including cocaine, marijuana, and ''[[NightmareFuel human souls]].''
* ButtMonkey: GARRETT.
* CallBack: Dog Moon reappears [[FreezeFrameBonus for a second]] in "Lonny Throws a Bachelor Party."
** "You're really pretty, you know that?"
** "Oh no!"
* CrazyPrepared: Yet again, Lonny's [[spoiler: [[SplitPersonality alternate personality]]]] Chet in episode 1. [[spoiler: "We'll inject the body with some embalming fluid and then toss it in a grave that I started digging early last week."]]
* ConfessionCam: "Next Time, After That Time."
* DisposingOfABody: "We have to bury the body... there's a landfill not too far outside of town. We'll inject the body with some embalming fluid and then toss it in a grave that I started digging early last week."
* FantasticDrug: [[PlayingWithATrope Played with]], since the episode had already shown cocaine and marijuana use before Lonny and Eddy huff human souls.
* Foreshadowing: Lonny talks about his friend coming from his hometown, says "Chippewa Falls, my hometown, what, represent!" and [[ProtagonistJourneyToVillain flashes a gang sign]]. [[DamnItFeelsGoodToBeAGangster One episode later...]]
* FreezeFrameBonus: The credits to ''Lonny'' change each episode, and include "Fluffer Consultant" Creator/JamesCameron, "[[IronicNickname Police Supervisor]]" [[PoliceBrutality Rodney King]], and a "Special Thanks" to [[Creator/CharlieSheen Carlos Estevez]].
** Also, Dog Moon in "Lonny Throws a Bachelor Party."
* HeyItsThatGuy: Brian [=McElhaney=] and Nick Kocher of [=BriTANick=] make appearances, and you might know Alex Anfanger (Lonny) from a few [[http://www.britanick.com/videos/?id=SqgYXUs5IeI of]] [[http://www.britanick.com/videos/?id=BavnayHg-Nw BriTANick's]] [[http://www.britanick.com/videos/?id=WAG9Xn5bJwQ sketches]].
* MoreDakka: "My gun go off, nukka!"
* NWordPrivileges: Hilariously played straight. Gangsta Lonny is the "token" [[WhiteGangBangers white gang banger]] in his crew, but he can only call his boys "nukkas."
* NegativeContinuity: A major source of the show's humor.
** Oh hey look, Garrett's alive again.
** Humanity was a [[spoiler: SlaveRace]] for a while, but everything's cool now.
** Apparently, [[spoiler: multiple homicides caught on camera]] just don't have the same legal ramifications in Lonny's world as they do in ours.
** Lonny's old friend [[spoiler: Chet]] returns in "Lonny Throws a Bachelor Party," [[spoiler: and everyone sees and interacts with him. Odd behavior for a schizophrenic hallucination, isn't it?]] [[CaptainObvious Yes, yes it is.]]
* OnTheNext: Well, yeah. Also, "Next Time, After That Time."
* PleaseWakeUp: "Oh you're okay you're okay... you're alive you're alive... don't you die on me!"
* PsychoExGirlfriend: "Yo Nukka! [[spoiler: you talkin' shit about my dry pussy?]]
* RecklessGunUsage: And how. In episode 6 (and its associated music video and deleted scenes), Lonny does the following:
** [[WeaponForIntimidation rubs his gun on a fellow gangbanger's face]].
** Shoots his gun off to the side and [[FiringInTheAirALot straight up into the air]].
** "Points" at anything of interest with the gun.
** Points it at his own head during the music video.
** And yet, Lonny still exercises good [[UsefulNotes/GunSafety trigger discipline...]]
* RefugeInAudacity: [[JustifiedTrope Justified]], because with a few less murders and psychotic breaks ''Lonny'' would fit well between ''Series/TrueLife'' and ''TheRealWorld''.
* RuleOfFunny: Pretty much the only reason the show makes any sense.
* StartOfDarkness: [[spoiler: The producer of Lonny's record chastised him for his gangbanging lifestyle. He later commits an act of gangbanging himself after Lonny claims that he alone created the record.]]
* ShoutOut: And how.
** Episode 1: [[Film/FightClub Fight Club]] [[spoiler: the alternate, insane personality]] and Goodfellas [[spoiler: (the "shoot the still-living person in the trunk" scene)]].
** Episode 2: [[Film/IndependenceDay Independence Day]]
** Episode 3: Goodfellas as evidenced by Lonny's impersonation of Henry Hill.
** Episode 5: [[IndianaJones Indiana Jones]]
* ShowWithinAShow: ''Lonny'' itself.
* TemporalParadox: Lonny meets himself from the future. And then himself from further in the future. And then himself from even ''further'' in the future. It gets worse from there.
-->'''Eddy:''' You ever... uh... huffed a human soul?
* ThemeTuneCameo: Played on Guitar by Lonny [[spoiler: #2]] in Episode 4.
* [[TheyKilledKenny They Killed Garrett]]: "Oh no!"
* YourMakeupIsRunning: Lonny's girlfriend in Episode 3.