Luke Mochrie, son of famed improv comedian [[Series/WhoseLineIsItAnyway Colin Mochrie]], is the host of the Website/ThatGuyWithTheGlasses series ''Film Conscience'', where Phillip, his inner pessimist, and Ringo, his inner optimist, discuss recently released films. He later added several other aspects of his personality that provide their own view points on the films and support either Philip or Ringo's arguments. Philip and Ringo each choose one of the new Consciences to represent their view of the film, and at the end Luke gives his overall opinion. Can be found [[http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/lm here]].
Now has a [[Characters/LukeMochrieAndTheInners character page]], which could use some WikiMagic.
* AccentuateTheNegative: Phillip, the Inner Pessimist, although he'll admit when something really good pops up in a film being reviewed.
* ActingForTwo: And in later episodes, four.
* ADateWithRosiePalms: Ralph alludes to this on a few occasions.
* AffablyEvil: Ralph.
* CasanovaWannabe: Donny, the Inner Pervert.
* CatchPhrase: "Welcome to ''Film Conscience'', where the voices in my head do the talking."
* CoolShades: Guy.
* CreatorInJoke: James, the Inner Romantic, is [[HappilyMarried happily dating]] a girl named "Megan". That's the name of Luke Mochrie's real-life girlfriend.
* TheCutie: Ringo. His jacket is made of 1% happiness. It's how he stays so perky.
* EarlyInstallmentWeirdness: Throughout the first few episodes, Phillip and Ringo agreed far more often, even if they had already been established as, respectively, "the critical, technical side" and "the emotional, intuitive side"; up until the last episode hosted on Website/YouTube, [[NamelessNarrative they had no names]].
* EruditeStoner: Implied with Scott, the Inner Musician (to explain Scott's behavior in 'New Season Teaser', Ringo mimes smoking a joint)
* EvenTheGuysWantHim: He has a crush on Jim Sturgess.
* EvenNerdsHaveStandards: Though usually [[ThePollyanna willing to see good in everything]], Ringo flat out tells Luke to ''run'' when he's asked to review ''TheLastAirbender''.
* TheFaceless: Wretch, the Inner Horror Fan, wears a burlap sack with eyes and a mouth drawn on it.
* FamousAncestor: His father is Colin Mochrie, best known for regularly appearing on both versions of ''WhoseLineIsItAnyway''. Proud papa frequently links to his son's efforts from his Facebook page.
** Brought up in the Fourth Anniversary Video for TGWTG, ToBoldlyFlee, where Luke's father's role in ''WhoseLineIsItAnyway'' is brought up.
* HollywoodNerd: Stanley, the Inner Nerd.
* INeedToGoIronMyDog: Ringo attempting to avoid comments on the writing in ''SeasonOfTheWitch''.
-->'''Ringo''': I need to go...uh...put out a fire...in the bathroom.
** A few moments later, to avoid having to comment on the direction, he attempts to say he needs to go ''disarm a nuclear bomb.''
** During a [[http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/ir/yrt/specials/30277-the-last-airbender review of The Last Airbender]], he had this to say to avoid getting dragged into viewing it also:
-->'''Luke''' Uh, yeah… Ah, you know what? I think I, uh… I think I left my faucet on… In… In Canada. So I need to go. [runs away]
* LovableCoward: Neil, the Inner Worrier.
* MusicalEpisode: His return to the site, where he did brief reviews of ''every'' movie he had seen since his last appearance. While playing the ukulele.
* NiceHat: Phillip and Ringo both have them.
* NotSoDifferent: Upon viewing ''Clash of The Titans'', Phillip and Ringo hated it both, and they hated it so much, Luke had to shush them. Twice.
* OhCrap: When Luke realizes he has to review ''[[Music/JustinBieber Never Say Never]]''.
* OddCouple: Phillip and Ringo, the only two Inners featured in each show.
* PraisingShowsYouDontWatch: ''WesternAnimation/HowToTrainYourDragon'' was a pretty good Dreamworks animated film. Which Philip and Ringo never saw. [[invoked]]
* RealSongThemeTune: the Ouverture from ''Shock Treatment'', which he later reviewed.
* RunningGag: Quite often, when the Inners make analogies referencing other films, the video will then cut to a title card offering a literal interpretation.
* ScheduleSlip: Probably one of the most egregious examples on Channel Awesome, as he has gone stretches of months without uploading anything.
* ScrewYourself: In the ''ParanormalActivity 2'' review, Ringo explains that him and Phillip sharing Wretch will be like "a three-way of the mind".
-->'''Luke''': Let's try and get through this like the professionals we are.
-->'''Ringo''': We're not professionals! We're socially awkward nerds who will ridicule anything, even though we couldn't make something any better. You know, ''critics''!
* SnarkToSnarkCombat: Phillip and Ringo enjoy their sparring, even if [[DeadpanSnarker Phillip]] tends to set the bar pretty damn high.
* SoapBoxSadie: Terry, the Inner Activist.
* WittyBanter: played with, as seen in the ''Burlesque 5''-second review:
--> '''Ringo''': It was good!
--> '''Phillip''': It was shit.
--> '''Ringo''': Are you serious?
--> '''Phillip''': What did you like?
--> '''Ringo''': The acting. What didn't you like?
--> '''Phillip''': Everything else.
--> '''Ringo''': Oh you ''bitch''.
--> '''Luke''': Ok, shut up. Conclusion time...