-> ''"Es war einmal, südlich der Grasplantagen von Mittelerde..."''
-> ''"Once upon a time, south of the weed plantations of Middle-earth..."''
Everything is fine and peaceful in [[LordOfTheRings Middle-earth]]. Humans, elves, halflings, dwarves and orcs live in perfect harmony, for they share a common pleasure: Smoking weed. Only one day Sauron "the orc king" has a ''little'' bit too much of a good time -- and the weed starts getting slim...
If you want to find out more: There are versions on Website/YouTube with English subtitles starting [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPVKaj9hVcY here]].
* AnswerCut: Gandalf debates with himself what to do now that Bilbo has entrusted him with the One Ring: "I have two options: I could either consult the Book of Infinite Knowledge to protect the poor and the weak from evil, or..." Cut to Gandalf smoking weed.
* ArsonMurderAndJaywalking: When Gandalf asks Bilbo for more drugs, we get the following list:
-->'''Bilbo''': What do you need? I can get you anything: Speed, weed, crack, heroin, LSD, ecstasy, peace, shit, cocaine, jelly babies...
** In the original German version, he also has Hardcore Bondage and SM porn on his list. Which turns the whole list into a hilarious combination of ArsonMurderAndJaywalking and BreadEggsMilkSquick. When Galdalf asks for snuff however, Bilbo just answers "Piss off!"
* BreakingTheFourthWall: Happens several times.
* ChildHater: Gandalf wasn't trying to amuse the hobbit kids, he is just a bad shot.
* ClusterFBomb: Bilbo reacts rather strongly to the prospect of having to give up the ring.
** Both "Sinnlos in Mittelerde" and "Jelly Babies" are references to [[WebVideo/SinnlosImWeltraum that other German Gag Dub]].
** The reference to ''Film/EightMM'' Bilbo gives while watching with Gandalf the preparations for Wacken [[note]] World's biggest HeavyMetal festival (supposedly), which takes place near the village Wacken in North Germany.[[/note]].
* StraightGay: Frodo, Bilbo and Gandalf.
-->'''Frodo''': Gandalf, I love you!
-->'''Gandalf''': Hahaha ... poof.
* TheStoner: All of the characters, to varying degrees.