->''I've been alone so long.
->[[spoiler: But you'll find me now.]]''
A fast-paced and experimental film told through fragments of internet videos, animations, blogs and news articles.
A series of shocking events unfolds when a young man creates a public treasure hunt for his own amusement and a video blogger decides to pursue the riddles across country.
Written and Directed by Adam Butcher in 2010, the short film can be found [[http://www.adam-butcher.co.uk/internet-story/ at this website]].
!!This story contains examples of:
* [[spoiler:AccidentalMurder]] - Possibly. Although when you consider [[spoiler:that the main clue to the treasure was an old Chaucer tale which features the main characters killing each other over a treasure, you have to wonder just how accidental Fortress' death was.]]
* [[spoiler:AssholeVictim - Fortress was definitely a homophobe and didn't come across in any of his videos as a nice guy.]]
* BasedOnATrueStory - [[spoiler: It's not. But it's so plausible and so convincingly presented that many viewers think it is.]]
* ChekhovsGun - Fortress' [[spoiler: penknife, which he uses to open the yellow box and may have been used to stab him or Al1.]]
* ForeShadowing - [[spoiler:“It’s also the story of a treasure map... and a murder.”]]