'''Badman''' is a parody of ''Film/TheDarkKnightSaga'' produced by Website/CollegeHumor and Front Page Films.
!!This series of web videos contains examples of:
* AllMenArePerverts: Pretty much the entire theme of the short "Batman Can't Stop Thinking About Sex."
** Also, in "Batman Says His Goodbyes", when the Caped Crusader uses his HeroicSacrifice as leverage to make a pass at Catwoman.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: The Batman tends to do this a lot. Perhaps the biggest example is the BloodierAndGorier "Batman vs. the Penguin", where Commissioner Gordon unsuccessfully tries to make Batman realize that what he's doing is killing the Penguin and his minions in a parody of his [[ThouShaltNotKill one rule]].
* EvenEvilHasStandards: The Penguin is just as disturbed by Batman's warped concept of death as Gordon is.
--> '''Penguin:''' (''To Gordon'') Are you kidding me!? Are you kidding!? ''I'm'' the one you're after!?
* InsaneTrollLogic: In "Batman vs. The Penguin", Batman concludes, after Gordon clarifies what he's doing is killing people, that if he goes to sleep, he dies.
* JackBauerInterrogationTechnique: Parodied in "Batman Interrogation".
* OnlySaneMan: Anyone to Batman, especially his enemies.
* PrecisionFStrike: "[[Creator/JohnMalkovich Where were the other drugs going, fuckface?]]"
** Catwoman gets one in "Batman Says His Goodbyes" when Batman gropes her. "Are you fucking kidding me?"
* ReleasedToElsewhere: This version of Batman doesn't seem to comprehend that people can die if you attack them with lethal force, and think they just fall asleep or go to a farm when they do so. Commissioner Gordon's attempt to explain how it actually works doesn't help to clear up his confusion.
-->'''Batman''' You're saying... If I go to sleep... I die!
* ThouShaltNotKill: Parodied to the point of [[CrossesTheLineTwice grossout humor]] in "Batman vs. the Penguin". Batman ''thinks'' he adheres to this rule and the henchman he kills are asleep... which he states after taking a look at one that has a ''Batarang in his face''.
* TooDumbToLive: In "Batman Meets Two-Face", Batman is seemingly unable to understand the concept that Harvey Dent and Two-Face are the same person despite ''standing right in front of him''.
* WhyDidItHaveToBeSnakes: An extreme example, to say Batman has irrational fears is an understatement. He's terrified of Girl Scouts, sleeveless t-shirts, Roomba, ukuleles, fluorescent light bulbs, jingling keys, [=ATMs=], Creator/ChristopherMcDonald, the ''[[Series/DoubleDare1986 Double Dare]]'' TV show, a bag of Sun Chips and baths.