'''Badman''' is a parody of ''Film/TheDarkKnightSaga'' produced by [=CollegeHumor=] and Front Page Films.
!!This series of web videos contains examples of:
* AllMenArePerverts: Pretty much the entire theme of the short "Batman Can't Stop Thinking About Sex."
** Also, in "Batman Says His Goodbyes", when the Caped Crusader uses his HeroicSacrifice as leverage to make a pass at Catwoman.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: The Batman tends to do this a lot. Perhaps the biggest example is the BloodierAndGorier "Batman vs. the Penguin", where Commissioner Gordon unsuccessfully tries to make Batman realize that what he's doing is killing the Penguin and his minions in a parody of his [[ThouShaltNotKill one rule]].
* FakeBrit: "'Ello govna, where were the drugs going?"
* HeyItsThatGuy: Is that Patton Oswalt in the role of the Penguin?
* JackBauerInterrogationTechnique: Parodied in "Batman Interrogation".
* OnlySaneMan: Anyone to Batman, especially his enemies.
* PrecisionFStrike: "[[Creator/JohnMalkovich Where were the other drugs going, fuckface?]]"
** Catwoman gets one in "Batman Says His Goodbyes" when Batman gropes her. "Are you fucking kidding me?"
* ThouShaltNotKill: Parodied to the point of [[CrossesTheLineTwice grossout humor]] in "Batman vs. the Penguin".
* TooDumbToLive: In "Batman Meets Two-Face", Batman is seemingly unable to understand the concept that Harvey Dent and Two-Face are the same person despite ''standing right in front of him''.
* WhyDidItHaveToBeSnakes?: An extreme example, to say Batman has irrational fears is an understatement. He's terrified of Girl Scouts, sleeveless t-shirts, Roomba, ukuleles, fluorescent light bulbs, jingling keys, [=ATMs=], Creator/ChristopherMcDonald, the DoubleDare TV show, a bag of Sun Chips and baths.