''Andrew Klavan on the Culture'', or more shortly known as ''Klavan on the Culture'' is a series of short video clips by the internet TV channel PJTV.com starring [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin (you guessed it)]] the conservative writer and commentator Andrew Klavan. The videos had Klavan as a commentator on the video poking fun at liberals by either outright showing the flaws in their arguments or sometimes through StealthParody. Klavan's topic of rants tend to varies from high taxes, religion, political figures, and many more.
[[IThoughtItMeant Has nothing to do]] with the science fiction novel series by Iain M. Banks: Literature/TheCulture.
!!Tropes on these videos:
* AmericanPoliticalSystem: The usual topic of the videos.
* BaitAndSwitchComparison: A variation was done when he was comparing Barack Obama to Jesus:
-->'''Klavan''': There are important similarities between our dear saviour and Jesus.
* ChewbaccaDefense: Discussed [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHgUE9AD4s&feature=related here]].
* CoolOldGuy: Andrew keeps himself well-up on pop culture (apropos for a show such as this), and a major theme of his work involves the link between entertainment and politics.
* DeadpanSnarker: Andrew Klavan himself.
* DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything: Sometimes one way the videos drive home a political aesop is through a metaphor.
* DramaticThunder: When Klavan said "Hooray for Satan." ItMakesSenseInContext.
* HollywoodHistory: Complained about it and its effects, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90SdmjuCAqw here]].
* HypocriticalHumor: In the "Fun with Anti-Semitism" video which criticizes anti-semitism, Klavan made an "anti-semitic" comment and had a horn sounded on him.
* MindScrew: Intentionally invoked in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_I1lzJ94w this video]].
* OldMediaAreEvil: Many of the videos criticize the mainstream media.
* PoliticalCorrectnessGoneMad: A common theme in the videos.
* ReligionOfEvil: Satanism.
-->'''Klavan''': Satanism, after all, is the religion of peace.
-->(a [[DemonicPossession possessed girl]] turned her head 180 degrees)
-->'''Klavan''': Okay, maybe it's the religion of unspeakable evil.
* ShoutOut: Klavan made some reference to films, comic books and video games in the videos. Appropriate, as [[HeAlsoDid he is also well-known for]] his successful screenplays (like ''Film/TrueCrime'') and his [[TheFilmOfTheBook novels adapted into movies]] (like ''Film/DontSayAWord'' and ''Film/AShockToTheSystem'').
* SpeakingSimlish: Done in one when Andrew Klavan is trying to make sense of a liberal argument.
* StealthParody: Some of the videos are this.
* TitleDrop: "Hi, this is Andrew Klavan on the Culture."
* ViewersAreMorons: Sometimes in the videos where they were using StealthParody or [[DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything metaphors]], in the end Klavan ended up either explaining that it's a parody or what the metaphor represents.
* ZombieApocalypse: Parodied. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUwTyycRoCQ "It's the night, of the living government!"]]