[[caption-width-right:350:Casual use of powers, casual abuse of morals.]]
->"I mean, talk about mixed signals! Just the night before, we're out to a pretty damn romantic dinner, and the next day, he calls me a minion!"
--> —"Alice Evanson"
''[[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/ Evil Plan]]'' is a webcomic on SmackJeeves, about aspiring supervillain [[VillainProtagonist Tal A. Kinesis]], and his engineer second-in-command, Alice Evanson. Originally, it was mostly gag-a-day shots parodying supervillain cliches, but by now it's become a character-driven story, focused on the main characters' romance and Kinesis' [[TakeOverTheWorld bid for power]].
!!''Evil Plan'' provides examples of:
* AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther: That [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/868396/interlude-8-weird-even-for-flirting/ one night]] wasn't all bad. Plus there are a LOT of hints, such as [[spoiler: Kinesis staring in awe at Alice after her villainess costume change, Alice trying to seduce him just to apologise for her comment beforehand about William. And then there's terminology, where Alice openly admits she likes Kinesis.]]
* BookcasePassage: [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/194760/prologue-page-15-just-what-you-wanted/ In the form of a secret elevator.]]
* BreakTheCutie: Chapter 7 was pretty rough on the bright young hero, Kevin and this is ''before'' Kinesis has had a chance to make things personal.
* CallingYourAttacks: Amazingman improvises the Amazing Punch during his first battle. The minions only realized he was a super hero after he invoked this trope.
* CharacterDevelopment: Kevin gets plenty in Chapter 7.
* ClarkKenting: [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/1484047/prologue-page-20-villains-dont-need-masks/ "A change of clothing and hair, and anyone can be a new person."]]
* CrossOver: As of Chapter 7 we can now confirm Evil Plan takes place in the same continuity as Sire, though several months before the Sire story begins.
* DeathTrap: Subverted, usually. Lemon and Lime employ potentially a variety of lethal traps at their office entrance, solely for the sake of snapping humiliating pictures of the trespassers/invited guests.
* DoNotAdjustYourSet: Kinesis hacks in to all television network and web browsers to deliver his ultimatum to Amazingman.
* GeniusBonus: The binary in [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/1424626/chapter-8-page-1-binary/ this strip]] is valid and can be translated to cute little folder names.
* HatesBeingTouched: Kinesis [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/241340/we-should-all-be-so-lucky/ hates]] [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/432775/really-quite-friendly/ human]] [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/465384/hero/ contact.]] Even the [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/494205/welcome-to-stanleys-home/ nice]] [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/869592/interlude-7-no-touchy/ kind.]]
* MadScientistLaboratory: Naturally.
* LethalChef: That vat of fruitcake acid had to come from someone. And that some place is Kinesis' loving, unknowing younger sister.
* MinionWithAnFInEvil: The minions seem to think that Kinesis' cruelty is simply the way their leader shows them he loves them. Hint: It isn't.
* PersonalityChip: Computer has a will of its own.
* ProfessorGuineaPig: Kinesis is the first test subject for the Telekinetic Amplification Chip.
* SecondLawMyAss: Computer seems to [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/391044/definitive-evidence/ never]] miss an [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/513906/wrapping-the-gift/ opportunity ]] to [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/929713/chapter-5-page-10-two-point-oh/ stick it ]] to its [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/964746/chapter-5-page-19-what-he-always-wanted/ creator]].
* SheIsNotMyGirlfriend: When Lemon and Lime first meet Alice, they immediately assume that she's Kinesis' girlfriend. Alice's words say no, but her expression says [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/367192/dont-assume-that/ differently]].
* ShoutOut: [[http://evilplan.thewebcomic.com/comics/352763/looting-the-tardis/ Kinesis actually raids the]] [[DoctorWho Tardis]].
* TakeOverTheWorld: Of course.
* UnfazedEveryman: Alice. It takes her some time to get used to the whole supervillain thing.
** Also, [[HeroAntagonist Kevin]]. He's a pretty plain college boy.
* VillainProtagonist: Dr. Kinesis has organized a bank robbery, hacked the computers and TV feed of Urbane City, committed cold-blooded murder, and abused his henchwoman. Yeah, he's the protagonist.
** Lemon and Lime also qualify. Those two lovable lesbians do black market business and steal patents from their rightful owners.
* VillainSong: By Andrew of SongsToWearPantsTo, no less. Can be downloaded [[http://www.suturesound.com/stwpt/tracks/0540_evil_plan_theme.mp3 here.]]
* WebcomicsMultiverses: ''[[http://www.mortifer.smackjeeves.com/ Mortifer]]'' and ''Evil Plan'' have had a couple of crossovers, as have the artists' other works, ''[[http://www.fringehappy.smackjeeves.com/ Fringe Happy]]'' and ''[[http://www.sire.smackjeeves.com/ Sire]]''.
** Also, since [[spoiler:Piper appears in both Mortifer and Fringe Happy]], we can assume that those two take place in the same universe, as well.
** In chapter seven, we learn that [[spoiler:Paul Enfield was Kevin's stepbrother, making Evil Plan and Sire linked directly.]]
* WeUsedToBeFriends: Kinesis [[spoiler:Stanley Alfred, (back in college)]] and William supposedly sever ties after [[spoiler:a fight about the telekinetic chip]].
** Possibly subverted, as it was recently revealed [[spoiler:that William was actually murdered by , and that there is a personality clone inside Computer, who'd have thought?.]].
* WildMassGuessing: Nobody seems to be able to agree on what William's plotting.