->''Deep in the forest lived Billy and his charming companions. They peacefully honed their bodies and listened to music there. But a wave of development came upon the forests. One who would turn all to road. Kagamine Rin had come. Billy must stop the construction before all is turned to road''
-->-- '''The video's description'''
->''Eons from now this video will serve as a testament, to those who uncover it, as a sentinel. They shall hail it as enlightened prophecy from places on the outer fringes of time and space, and will build up great obelisks in it's glory. They will strive to achieve it's apparent transcendence of madness, chaos, and self, and enter into it's perceived state of perverse Atman. Wars will be fought over it's symbolism, and finally a new life shall be born out of it's womb. Thanks Japan.''
-->-- '''The top comment on the''' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M Youtube page]]
First of all: go watch the video. It'll take then less than two minutes. This page will still be here when you get back.
Now that you have [[GoMadFromTheRevelation gone mad from the revelation]], have fun adding as many tropes as possible to this page.
No relation to the anime ''Anime/UltimateMuscle''.
!!This video contains examples of:
* ActorAllusion: Billy is actually based upon Billy Herrinton, a pornstar who has inspired many a meme
* BrickJoke: A nude photo of Billy pops up in the begining with his crotch being blocked by a baby face. We see later that he actually ''does'' have a baby face there.
* TheFaceOfTheSun: The sun appears(?) to be a baby's head.
* FrickinLaserBeams: See GroinAttack
* GreenAesop: Seems to have been the intention.
* GroinAttack: Inverted.
* HardGay: ...Hardest.
** TransformingMecha: Road roller, or giant kickass robot? [[MindScrew You decide.]]
* MadeOfIron: Slam into a guard-rail face-first at 50+ miles an hour? No problem for Billy Herrinton.
* MindScrew: so much.
* MultiTrackDrifting: Road roller drifting!
* OffModel: Rin.
* RuleOfFunny: the video runs with it, and then some.
* ShoutOut: To Teletubbies, of all things.
* SpitTake: One of many, ''many'' possible reactions.
* StuffBlowingUp: The aforementioned HumongousMecha.
* WhatDoYouMeanItWasntMadeOnDrugs: No amount of drugs can cause this.
* [[WidgetSeries Widget Video]]: Evidentially, this makes sense to people in Japan.
** MindScrew: For the rest of us, though...
** Apparently, it's parodying [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FfUqZSWJw&feature=related this video]].