->''"Ah, the Moron Patrol's mansion, where our heroes live! A place full of bravery, strength, justice, and- ACK! Who has put shit on my bed, damn it?!"''
[[http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/imp.html A long running online series]] about the life of a superhero team in [[WorldGoneMad a town called]] [[CityOfWeirdos Itty City]]. The protagonists, despite their occupation as superheroes, mostly consist of various types of [[AntiHero anti heroes]] who are either too [[ThisLoserIsYou lazy, stupid,]] [[ApatheticCitizens apathetic,]] [[CowardlyLion cowardly]] and/or [[JerkAss selfish]] to do their job of protecting the town, or at least do it properly.
The series is notorious for its rampant NonSequitur humor and [[LoadsAndLoadsOfCharacters endless cast,]] original or [[FakeCrossover not]]. Numerous [[SpinOff spinoffs]] have been made by varying authors. Despite this, [[WordOfGod only two of them]] (IMP XS, starring a new team that takes place 5 years after the original, and VVV, starring [[VillainProtagonist IMP villain]] [[StupidEvil Romzy]] as he forms a new villain team) [[WordOfGod are considered canonical]], though all of them have been unofficially canceled. Before their cancellation, though, two of the spinoffs [[BatFamilyCrossover had]] [[UltimateShowdownOfUltimateDestiny a]] [[ChristmasSpecial Christmas]] [[CrossThrough Crossover]] with the original series. Episodes are released whenever the author is not busy with making video game parodies/college and work/animating Evil Doc cartoons/having a life, etc.
!!This series provides examples of:
* AntiHero: Roger, Henrik, and Hentaiboy are Type I. Bustin shifts between Type III and Type V depending on the story.
* BalefulPolymorph/VoluntaryShapeshifter: Henrik.
* BerserkButton: There are notable ones:
** Hentai Boy has always had an irrational hatred of Santa Claus (and any of his foreign spin-offs).
** Roger attacks Bob Saget after the host cracks one too many jokes.
** H Hog gets murderous if you willfully destroy his puppets that Ginny made for him.
** If you are a choir member or from a religious group, Millie (from episode 16) will dish out the mother of all [[CurbStompBattle curb-stomp battles]]!
* ButtMonkey: Steven Hawking... due to [[TheSimpsons Homer]] [[RunningGag that brick at him]].
* CampGay: John T. Hedgehog, all the way! (Has also been under ButtMonkey status from the beginning until more recently when the author just found the joke becoming old.)
* DeathIsCheap: In more ways than one.
** One of the first episodes debuted Henrik's invention; the "[[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Bring Dead People To Life Machine]]".
** Both John and H Hog have [[TheyKilledKennyAgain super magical respawning powers]] which are often played for laughs.
** This is kind of moot however, as nobody in the series ever really stays dead in the first place.
* GoldfishPoopGang: The LSU Squad (''L''ocal ''S''mart-Ass ''U''nit), as well as Bush and Blair.
* HarmlessVillain: Several. If anything, it's the ineptitude of the villains that allow the heroes to even last as long as they do.
* LoadsAndLoadsOfCharacters: The main team consists of seven members, and that's not counting the pets/girlfriends/family of the "superheroes", the cast of super villains, and the main characters of the numerous spin-offs.