''Doll Face'' is a short animation about a robot attempting to imitate the human faces it sees on a TV screen. It's chilling and beautiful, and can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl6hNj1uOkY
!!This animation provides examples of:
* AndIMustScream: Maybe. We aren't sure whether the machine is still conscious by the end or not. But it did blink...
* CuteMachines: The robot, if for no other reason than how much of a woobie she is.
* DownerEnding: [[spoiler:The robot's attempts to become beautiful end with her being unable to reach the television screen. When she desperately attempts to reach it, her mechanisms break and she dies]].
* IJustWantToBeBeautiful: The poor robot.
* VisualPun: A very, very dark example toward the end; true beauty is [[spoiler:unreachable]].
* WhenSheSmiles: The machine only smiles once, when she finishes her first beauty task and believes she's succeeded. Trust us, you'll appreciate that smile after you see [[DownerEnding the ending]].