''WebAnimation/BradleyAndGary'' is a Website/YouTube-based AnimatedSeries created by Kevin Calaway, Tyler Booth, and Randy Hatfield. The first episode was released in March of 2011 and can be viewed [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c8_JdZSV_o here]]. It is an OddCouple sitcom that involves Bradley taking Gary on wacky adventures, often against his will. Nine more episodes of the first "season" are in the works, but the second episode has been delayed and it's unknown when it will be released.
!! ''Bradley and Gary'' contains examples of the following tropes:
* AreYouPonderingWhatImPondering: This exchange
-->'''Bradley''': Hey, didn't we see that one Gary?
-->'''Gary''': No, that was ''Film/WeekendAtBernies.''
* BerserkButton: Gary does ''not'' like being made to skip work to go on "wacky" adventures.
* BokeAndTsukkomiRoutine: The primary source of humor. One example:
-->'''Bradley''': I followed the moss on the rocks.
-->'''Gary''': What rocks?
-->'''Bradley''': The ones that look like that.
-->'''Gary''': Those are beetles.
-->'''Bradley''': Then why are they covered in moss?
-->'''Gary''': ''They're not. They're just green.''
* ClipArtAnimation: Although using actual photographs of the actors, who do not always match up with the voices they do.
* CloudCuckooLander: Bradley
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: This exchange
-->'''Bradley''': I don't like the looks of this thing.
-->'''Gary''': Why? Too "shpooky"?
-->'''Bradley''': No, it's just that gray's not really a flattering color for rotting wood.
-->'''Gary''': What ''is'' a flattering color for rotting wood?
-->'''Bradley''': I don't know, mauve?
* DeadpanSnarker: Gary, except for when his BerserkButton is pressed.
* EverybodyLaughsEnding: [[ParodiedTrope Parodied]] in the pilot; according to WordOfGod the [[FailedAttemptAtDrama unrealistic, forced laughter]] just made it better.
* SarcasmBlind: Usually played straight with Bradley, but there are some exceptions, such as this line which plays with it:
-->'''Bradley''': Yes, Gary, I ''definitely'' understand sarcasm.
* VitriolicBestBuds: To a degree.