[[folder: ''System Shock'' ]]
[[WMG: ''System Shock'' and ''Franchise/BioShock'' take place in the same continuity.]]
* Fontaine, Ryan, and any other characters that will be in ''VideoGame/BioShock2'' influenced the creation of SHODAN.
** Maybe we can expect a GrandFinale for the entire franchise.
* [[spoiler:Considering ''VideoGame/BioShockInfinite'''s ending, this may very well be the case]]
[[WMG: ''System Shock'' and ''Franchise/DeadSpace'' take place in the same continuity.]]
* As mentioned in the main page, ''Franchise/DeadSpace'' is thought to have originally been developed as System Shock 3, so there's lots of similarities. Way farther into the future after ''System Shock 2'', the Marker was created and placed on Tau Ceti to keep The Many contained on the planet, but it was eventually forgotten until the events of ''VideoGame/DeadSpace''. In that time The Many had evolved further into the Necromorphs that we all know and fear today.
[[WMG: The Hacker is a [[HumanoidAbomination Eldritch Abomination in human form]]]]
It explains why he can interact with objects [[ThirteenIsUnlucky 13]] feet away,can be rebuilt after enduring things no man could survive,doesnt mutate,can subside only on patches and batteries and you cant see his legs due to the fact hes hovering (with running actually being propelling himself throught the air).
[[WMG: SHODAN and GLaDOS regularly see each other.]]
Come on...you know it would be cool.
* [[http://egypt.urnash.com/albums/junk/shodan-x-glados-hires.jpg Of course they do.]] Also, [[Literature/IHaveNoMouthAndIMustScream AM]] is joining them for tea every now and then.
[[WMG:Those "Ghosts" you saw aboard the Von Braun and other vessels were the result of Shodan messing with your mind]]
* It's not too hard to believe since she had someone remove the protagonist's memories.Also,whenever those things finished playing out you were usually attacked,such as when you were in the messroom and that Maintenance Bot shows up.
[[WMG: If System Shock 3 ever gets made, it will be the end of the trilogy and SHODAN will be the player character.]]
* There's nowhere else to really go unless they want things to be stupidly repetitive, so, why not?