[[WMG: The space ship with the time machine on it is [[Anime/SpaceRunawayIdeon the Ideon]].]]
''Webcomic/IrregularWebcomic'' destroyed the universe!
[[WMG: David Morgan-Mar is trying to get a self-referential mention on every Wiki/TVTropes page]]
This is almost certainly what today's mention of ClicheStorm was about. I almost added it until I realized this was clearly a devious plot.
* Most [[SuspiciouslySpecificDenial definitely not]] confirmed with [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2792.html this strip's]] annotation.
* He doesn't use any 'adult' themes, so this can't happen. Unless you count every page except those.
[[WMG: The "main" IWC-verse is one huge StableTimeLoop.]]
Its divergences from our universe are caused by meddling with history caused by the restart of the universe. This creates all the wacky situations from the comic, eventually leading to the CrisisCrossover that resulted in the end and restart of the universe in the first place.
* In addition, the in-universe DMM will eventually discover webcomics, leading to a repeat of the entire run of the comic, starting from [[http://irregularwebcomic.net/1.html strip 1]].
** That last one seems to have been sort of confirmed with [[http://irregularwebcomic.net/3182.html strip 3182]]. (Leading to, coincidentally, a Guest Week that as I write this is on its ninth day.)
[[WMG: The head of the Paradox Department is a frog because of [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradoxical_frog these]]]].
And, of course, it's a StealthPun.
[[WMG: 80's Adam and Jamie have ended up in the [[Webcomic/DarthsAndDroids Darths & Droids]] universe]]
It is stated that in the [[Webcomic/DarthsAndDroids Darths & Droids]] universe the Star Wars movies don't exsist, and in recent events in Irregular Webcomic 80's Jamie and Adam have travelled forward in time to the present, while the [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2398.html latest strip]] has them concluding that they are in an alternate timeline and the reaction of their present day/alternate time line selves to a Star Wars quote tells us that the movies didn't exist (or at least didn't become extremely popular and mainstream).
[[WMG: Each Death isn't the first to die by a specific death.]]
They're the ''most recent'' to die by a specific death. Every Death gets promoted when they collect a soul from their category, and those souls take their place.
Although this doesn't apply to all of them, judging by the number of demotions.
[[WMG: Erwin is Erwin Rommel.]]
He was a brilliant soldier, one of the few nazi generals not involved in war crimes or crimes against humanity (and therefore could be portrayed, if possible, as a "good nazi", and physically looks like his art from the cast page. Furthermore, the main action of Cliffhanger is set in 1936, when he was lieutenant-colonel (and so could be the left-hand man of colonel Haken), while two years later, he was promoted [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2163.html colonel]] and leader of Hitler's bodyguards.
[[WMG: The IWC universe is going to implode... Again.]]
Look at the most recent stuff, both Past!Mythbusters and Present!Mythbusters are colapsing back into time travel, Steve is stuck in Cliffhangers aparently and Newton is hopping off in a TARDIS expy, and Space is probably gonna meet back up with its past selves.
[[WMG: The "Fantasy" theme is heading into an extended homage to ''WesternAnimstion/AvatarTheLastAirbender''.]]
It would definitely be a deviation from DMM's normal reference pools, but after [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2673.html these]] [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/2680.html two]] strips in particular, it needed to be said.
[[WMG: During the next CrisisCrossover, Will and Ophelia will have a RelationshipUpgrade.]]
Many of the themes seem to have mentioned time travel or are including time travel as a plot point. This will lead to the universe being destroyed ''again''. During this, Will and Ophelia will realize how they really feel...and then everything gets rebooted.
[[WMG: Jane Goodall is a TimeLord.]]
Ladies and Mentlegen, I present the evidence:
* She is not scared of the fact that time itself is collapsing.
** Further solidified by the fact that Steve, who has faced Cthulu and survived, is freaking out.
* Her cell phone works in 1940, clearly a case of Universal Roaming.
* She knows exactly when is the best time to find a time machine.
* She has near-omniscience. There's nothing she doesn't have the answer to, cause she's [[MemeticBadass Jane]] ''[[MemeticBadass freakin]]'' [[MemeticBadass Goodall!]]
[[WMG: Monty Jones will come across a trap containing... spiders!]]
He is a fear of spiders as demonstrated in [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/25.html this comic]]. Only a matter of time...
[[WMG: The Nazi Germany time loop problem can be traced back to the creators of Monopoly.]]
Monopoly being a Berserk Button of David Morgan-Mar.
[[WMG: Death of Choking On A Giant Frog is [[spoiler:Hitler]]]]
Just look at the strips [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/3158.html 3158]] and [[http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/3165.html 3165]]! It all makes sense now.
* Technically, the guy in #3165 is not exactly [[spoiler:Hitler]] but [[spoiler:Hitler's brain in Me's body]]. Given, though, that (at least in the rebooted continuity) it seems that [[spoiler:Hitler]] had been [[spoiler:a BrainInAJar]] even before [[spoiler:the Reichstag fire]], the guy from the strip is for all intents and purposes indeed the actual (eventual version of) [[spoiler:Hitler]].
[[WMG: The Head Death is [[Literature/TheBible Abel]].]]
It's all but confirmed that Deaths are the first person to die of their assigned method (promotions and demotions notwithstanding). But who could possibly be the one in charge of all the Deaths, and why that soul over any other? Perhaps if he had been ''the very first person to die''...