[[WMG: In ''A Good Day to Die Hard'', John [=McClane=] will be fighting [[Franchise/StarTrek Klingons]].]]
I mean, come on! It's all there in the title!
[[WMG: Tony and Karl in the first film had a gay incestuous relationship]]
In addition to Karl being an AxCrazy [[TheSociopath sociopath]] with a HairTriggerTemper, he and his brother were also lovers and that's why Karl was so devastated by Tony's death.
[[WMG: John Maclane has [[Anime/DragonballZ Saiyajin Blood]] in his veins.]]
Well, it makes sense if you consider the following statements.
--> "The stronger the enemy, the stronger we become."
--> "When brought back to life from the brink of death, our battle prowess multiplies exponentially."
--> "You Saiyjains are a warrior race at heart, yes? [[BloodKnight You love battle above all else!!]] The stronhger the opponent, the greater the joy."
Now, let's take a look at Johnny.
* He was basically a glorfied shopping mall cop. Then along came ''terrorist'' veterans of the fiercest battlefields of 1980's Earth.
** He was absolutely shredded into a bloody mess by these bastards, barely coming out in one piece after each confrontation.
*** And yet he not only (barely) survived, but DEFEATED all of them.
** "Glorified shopping mall cop"? He was an NYPD detective, and a Lieutenant at that.
* 3 years later, the hero of Nakatomi Towers is able to dispatch multiple ''veterans'' of the Persian Gulf War completely unscathed. It takes a master Martial Artist like Colonel Stuart to actually bring him down, and even then only barely.
** They weren't Gulf War veterans. ''Die Hard 2'' was made two years after ''Die Hard'' and a full year before the Gulf War. Colonel Stuart, Major Grant and a few others are old enough to have served in Vietnam while Grant's platoon are explicitly veterans of Grenada.
* Another 3 years later: FIVE Veteran soldiers + Jonnny in an elevator = 5 Dead Veteran Soldiers and one PERFECTLY FINE Johnny.
* FIFTEEN years later? [[SugarWiki/AwesomeMoments Kills a helicopter bristling with heavy-artillery by ramming a car into it.]]
Johnny faces progressively stronger opponents, gets shredded into pieces each time, [[HeroicSecondWind somehow comes back alive]] and is stronger afterwards.
Just in time to face the next EVEN MORE powerful opponent.
And as his Saiyajin nature awakens by ''Die Harder'' the ONLY times he's shown [[BloodKnight to be happy]] is when he is in battle brutally killing enemies: He is otherwise bitter angry and morose ALL the time, like Vegeta or ANY Saiyajin who is deprived of a strong enemy to fight for extended periods of time.
* He also has saiyan blood since he ages slow (Saiyans have a prolonged youth because they are a warrior race only after all...or Vegeta said something like that) This is why he can still kicks some serious asses being 58 years old...sooo...is Rocky a Saiyan too??? (to be confirmed in "Rocky 7"!!!)
[[WMG: The BigBad of the upcoming ''A Good Day to Die Hard'' is the son of Hans Gruber]]
It would be keeping with the pattern of every odd-numbered DH movie having a member of the Gruber family as the main villain.
* FAIL!!! (I also betted on Patrick Stewart as one of the villains...so we are even XD)
** I think all of us was waiting for Stewart as a Russian Army General villain...damn he would had really fitted in that role...
[[WMG: Hans Gruber is the grandson [[Series/AlloAllo Lieutenant Gruber]]]]
Same surname after all....
[[WMG: The kid that Al Powell shot prior to the first movie was none other than [[Series/FamilyMatters Steve Urkel]].]]
Just try and say that the little snot ball didn't have it coming...
[[WMG: After ''Die Hard 2'' John [=McClane=] has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.]]
His failure to save the 230 people on the plane Stuart crashes leaves John a broken man that causes him to push away his family and sink into the drunken spiral where we find him at the start of Die Hard 3.
[[WMG: Dick Thornberg went to jail after ''Die Hard 2'']]
Listening in and recording the conversation between the tower and the planes must have broken a ton of Federal regulations, and after the panic he created at the airport, the authorities would have all the reason in the world to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.