[[WMG: Suzaku is ObfuscatingStupidity]]
* What's one of the first things he says while alone? Celebrating that he got off free from the legal system thanks to retardation. He's faking it, definitely.
** That's pretty much how I'm predicting this ends. Suzaku stabs Lelouch, who'd presumably is acting like himself, but as emperor, understandably bad for everyone. Suzaku then reveals he'd planned the whole series or something.
** I disagree. In episode 6, Gilford mentions who the court system is bullshit and you can get away with anything.
*** Except Suzaku is so beyond stupid that he shouldn't even be aware of what the legal system is. On the other hand RuleOfFunny.
[[WMG: Lelouch used to be a decent kid]]
* In the flashbacks we have of him, Lelouch comes across has fairly reasonable, a bit of a ChewToy but an okay kind of guy. Unfortunately, having to spend an extended period of time with [[TheDitz Suzaku]] drove him out of his mind, making in the JerkAss master of InsaneTrollLogic that he is today. The time when he and Suzaku were walking through the field of corpses with Nunnally on his back was his snapping point; his agreeing with Suzaku at the end was the first time he showed his new nature.
** Then again, it could also be a genetic disorder that doesn't manifest until later. After all, the Britannian Emperor seems to be just like Lelouch.
*** It makes [[FridgeBrilliance even more sense]] once you factor in the drug references; Lelouch had to put up with [[TheDitz Suzaku]] throughout his childhood, plus [[AuthorityInNameOnly his dad]], ''and'' everything he went through in [[DarkAndTroubledPast canon]]. It's not unlikely he tried meth a few times, which would more than explain his tending toward InsaneTrollLogic ''constantly'', and just being completely insane. It might even explain the NoodleIncident:
-->''And that was the third time I tried meth''.
[[WMG: Lelouch's death will be an accident]]
* It will turn out Lelouch had planned to switch with a body double or something when Suzaku assassinates him, only it doesn't go as planned...
[[WMG: The series will end in BookEnds]]
* Suzaku comes up, [[FridgeLogic Lelouch knows it's him beneath the One mask]], and...
-->'''Lelouch''': Hey Suzaku buddy!
-->'''Suzaku''': ''(promptly stabs Lelouch)''
-->'''Lelouch''': WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!
-->'''Suzaku''': [[TheDitz My bad. Everyone looks alike in this helmet]].
** Alternatively, it will feature a CallBack to Episode 7 with the "If I'm out there..." line.
[[WMG:Jeremiah will stay dead]]
* He didn't survive episode ten.
-->"Maybe. Definitely maybe."
** He's seen in [[Manga/SoulEater the afterlife]] in WebVideo/NonePiece Episode 7, which proves... nothing really. Of course, the Soul Whatever episode, Third Earth, expanded on this. Both Jeremiah and Luffy are brought back (or in Luffy's case, brought) to Lelouch's dimension. That said, It's Jossed.
[[WMG: Britannia purposely makes their helmets such that it is difficult to distinguish people's identities so that soldiers can more easily kill innocents without moral interference]]
[[WMG: Charles will trigger the AssimilationPlot by accident]]
* We've seen that he's just as incompetent as Lelouch, so there's no way he could have planned out the AssimilationPlot the way he did in the original series.
[[WMG: V.V. doesn't exist in this continuity. His role will be filled by [[Manga/SoulEater Lord Death]]]]
* It's already been established that Death and Charles are brothers, so naturally there's no room for another brother.