[[WMG: Big Boss was eventually brought to justice, but played out in a similar way to Al Capone]]
Simply put, he was brought to trial, but none of the charges would stick, so they had to resort to JusticeByOtherLegalMeans. Was he convicted of tax evasion like Al Capone was. Who can say, really?...
[[WMG: The toyless characters were created for the cartoon and weren't Hasbro's property]]
While action figure lines do tend to shy from making females, that never stopped Hasbro from making them in the GI Joe line. But beyond the four female characters, Squeaky also failed to get a toy- and to make matters worse, the cancelled series of the toys also lacked them. It may have been a matter of [=DiC=] studios creating a few characters for the series. Hasbro would've had to pay money to make toys of those characters as they were the property of another company, for a line that was already short-lived and not a huge success. [=DiC=] actually had a major habit of doing this with licensed shows, a problem that still persists with licensing of certain characters or model sheets to this day for various companies.
[[WMG:The entire series is a propaganda piece financed by police unions.]]
* The police are always shown as being right.
** The [[OmniscientDatabase Police Computer]] is always right. All arrest warrants really are valid, all stolen cars really are stolen, all expired licenses really have expired.
* Few mistakes by the police are shown.
* No bad (e.g. lazy, incompetent) police officers are ever shown.
* The majority of the civilians that the police encounter are poorly educated, intoxicated, emotionally disturbed, or mentally disturbed.
** To be fair, this one's actually TruthInTelevision.
* No one ever invokes their right to counsel as soon the police arrive.
* Police officers from different departments are shown working together professionally without rivalries or contempt for one another.
Since the above portrayals show the police as "heroes" (which they occasionally ARE) ALL of the time...who would be the primary beneficiary of this unrealistic worldview? Any or all of the police unions that most law enforcement officers in the US are members of.
* Titling this "Fuck Da Police" was rejected as being "too vague."
* It's probably more a matter of the show making a lot of money, and not being much of a show if they can't get any [=PDs=] to cooperate.