[[WMG: Who would really be playing the film's characters?]]
Post your theories.
* Wealthy, Successful Protagonist - George Clooney, Eric Bana, or Christian Bale
* Free-Spirited Girl - Kate Winslet or Natalie Portman
* Disabled Guy (desperately trying for an Academy Award) - Edward Norton
* Older actress trying for a comeback - Holly Hunter
* The Incredibly Humble Human Male could only be Morgan Freeman.
** Nah, Morgan Freeman is Friendly Black Optimistic Advice Guy.
** Michael. B. Jordan.
* Famous and/or Foreign Director - Milos Forman, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Danny Boyle
[[WMG: Wealthy, Successful Protagonist is another famous pop culture icon from an unrelated series.]]
Half-assed defense of a theory that uses fantastically absurd, minor details from either series that only appear to relate to one another via a huge stretch of the imagination as evidence.
* ''Series/DoctorWho'' reference.
* Speculation that the movie actually takes place inside the mind of another character, either from the movie or from a completely disconnected franchise.
* Further speculation that Wealthy, Successful Protagonist is actually the InspirationallyDisadvantaged one and is making sense of his life the only way he can--by casting ''himself'' as the lead and his caretaker as InspirationallyDisadvantaged.
* Added thoughts that the whole movie never happened and it is all happening in the dying mind of Wealthy, Successful Protagonist.
* Insinuation that Wealthy, Successful Protagonist is, in fact, LightNovel/HaruhiSuzumiya, with little evidence to support said claim.
* Half-assed and/or satirical theory that entire movie is the dying dream of Wealthy, Successful Protagonist.
* InspirationallyDisadvantaged is a Time Lord.
* Passive-aggressively condescending and dismissive response to the half-assed defence of the theory.
[[WMG: Header with no additional text to support claim.]]