* Ursula from Disney's ''Disney/TheLittleMermaid'', she even eats shrimps while they're alive. The Broadway version adds to this with Ursula's [[VillainSong song]] "[[IWantSong I Want The Good Times Back]]", where it's made pretty clear that what she misses most about living in King Triton's palace is the huge amount of gourmet meals she was allowed to eat.
* Creator/BruceCampbell as the mayor in ''WesternAnimation/CloudyWithAChanceOfMeatballs'' keeps getting fatter and more corrupt.
* Although not fat, Gaston from ''Disney/BeautyAndTheBeast'' eats ''five dozen'' eggs for breakfast. He's incredibly muscular and athletic, so unlike most versions of this trope, he most likely needs that amount of food.
* The Greedy, an EldritchAbomination of sweets and taffy from "RaggedyAnnAndAndyAMusicalAdventure" is always eating the candy coming out of his body.
* Oogie Boogie from ''WesternAnimation/TheNightmareBeforeChristmas''. He tries to eat SantaClaus and also [[spoiler: Sally when she tries to save Santa]].
* ''WesternAnimation/FelixTheCatSavesChristmas'' has the Professor's incompetent henchman Rock Bottom depicted this way. He gets easily distracted by a family's Christmas dinner at one point and in another scene Felix and Poindexter manage to sneak past him by distracting him with a steak.