''Tesla: The Weather Man'' is a PuzzlePlatformer game focused on five weather-based powers: Lightning, Levitation, Rain, Sun, and Snow.
In a fit of jealousy, ThomasEdison has sent his army of DC-powered robots to burn down NikolaTesla's home and destroy most of his work. With the help of Creator/MarkTwain and a glove that allows him to control the weather, Tesla must defeat Edison and his creations and prove once and for all that alternating-current electricity is superior!
You can download the game at its official website [[http://www.thoughtquake.com/games/tesla here]].
!! This game provides examples of:
* BulletTime: One of Tesla's upgrades allows you to press Shift to slow down time, allowing bullets to be telekinetically plucked out of the air with levitation.
* ColorCodedForYourConvenience: The sunlight power starts off as yellow, but turns a reddish-orange when you get the Burning Rays upgrade, and then turns purple when you get the Deadly Rays upgrade.
* CraniumRide: Used in a couple areas. Tesla can stand on top of some enemies to ride them across terrain he couldn't otherwise cross.
* CrateExpectations: There aren't any items hidden inside them, but there certainly are a lot of random crates conveniently scattered around the hills and mountains.
* DefeatEqualsExplosion: Tesla and the robotic enemies explode when they die.
* ElementalPowers: Four of them, given by the device modules.
* ExplodingBarrels: Some specially marked crates explode on impact.
* FollowTheMoney: Collecting the various doodads rewards Tesla with [[RPGElements upgrades]].
* HoistByHisOwnPetard: You can kill yourself with lightning, large quantities of water or sunlight with the burning rays perk.
* AnIcePerson: The snow power, which lowers the temperature of an area and can be used to create ice.
* LightEmUp: The sunlight power, which is used to evaporate water and can raise the temperature of an area. Upgrades allow it to light objects on fire and blow up enemies.
* LightningCanDoAnything: Tesla modifies the lightning generator to gain [[MindOverMatter telekinesis.]]
* MadeOfExplodium: Some crates are this for certain puzzles.
* MakingASplash: The rain power, which lets Tesla flood areas and put out fires.
* MissionControl: Creator/MarkTwain.
* RPGElements: Tesla levels up by collecting spare parts and raw materials, then uses them to upgrade his weather machine in various ways.
* ShockAndAwe: The lightning power, which has the benefit of being able to travel through wires.
* SnowMeansCold: The temperature goes down when Tesla makes it snow.
* SuperDrowningSkills: Tesla takes damage if he falls into water. Justified: it's because of the electrical gadgetry he's wearing.
* WeatherControlMachine: Used by the protagonist, of course. The main premise of the game.
* WreakingHavok: Yep, heavy use of physics.