''Wizorb'' is a retro style Indie block breaking game by Tribute Games.
A wandering wizard named Cyrus arrives in the kingdom of Gerodu to find that it has been besieged by the evil Demon King and his forces. Only Tarot Village remains free, and even then it has suffered major damage and its four Sacred Children, who hold the key to stopping the Demon King, have been kidnapped. Cyrus must now use his magic to fight through the kingdom, defeat the Demon King's forces, rebuild Tarot, save the children, and save the kingdom.
''Wizorb'' is unlike most other block breaking games. Players control Cyrus as he moves around the level in his Wizorb, keeping him from falling to his doom via the magic wand. As Cyrus' quest continues, he will acquire gold with which he can help to rebuild Tarot Village and buy items ranging from extra lives to temporary upgrades to his wand. Cyrus also has access to several spells, including fireballs, gusts of wind to help direct the orb, teleporting the orb, and being able to manually control the orb for a limited time.
!!Wizorb contains examples of:
* AmbidextrousSprite: Cyrus when in Tarot Village will shift his staff into either hand depending on which direction he is facing.
* BigBad: The Demon King
* DungeonTown: The first world.
* FakeDifficulty: Jumping into the game and using the keyboard setup will probably frustrate players in the later levels, since eventually it becomes impossible for the paddle to keep up with the orb. This is because the base speed for the paddle is incredibly slow. What the game doesn't tell you is that not only can the paddle's speed be increased, but there's even a key (n) that will double the speed of the paddle.
* LivingMacGuffin: The Sacred Children
* ShoutOut: The guard in Tarot Village will say the classic "I Feel Asleep" line from VideoGame/MetalGear.
** The imagery during the ending credits is reminiscent of [[spoiler: MegaMan2's ending]].
* VideoGameCrueltyPotential: It is possible to complete the game without giving one cent to Tarot's reconstruction. You even get an achievement for it!
* WakeUpCallBoss: The mine boss is the first boss that has an actual defense system and can outright ''destroy'' your wand.