[[caption-width-right:256: [[HolyShitQuotient Yes, you're seeing this correctly.]] A HumongousMecha in a World War II Game.]]
''War Front: Turning Point'' is a 2007 PC RealTimeStrategy game developed by Creator/DigitalReality. The story utilises a WhatIf scenario where Hitler gets assassinated earlier than usual, somehow allowing technology to advance ahead of schedule, and giving the Allies, Germans and Russians some frankly insane weapons ranging from tanks with freeze rays to pre-modern era stealth bombers to that very HumongousMecha that you see proudly displayed on the cover.
All right, put your hands down, let's not jump to conclusions: this game is actually more like ''VideoGame/CommandAndConquerGenerals Generals'' than ''[[VideoGame/CommandAndConquerRedAlert Red Alert]]'' in all honesty, and for [[FollowTheLeader the uncanny resemblance]], it has most certainly been criticised for that. There is one unique feature, though! You can hop into any defensive turret and control it in first person mode! [[TheGimmick Or...you could just allow the auto-aiming to do it for you and not murder your pc's graphics card with the choppy framerate]].
Despite the derivative nature of this game, this is most certainly one RTS game that NeedsMoreLove. The problem, however, is that if you're planning to run it on Windows Vista or 7, you're going to need a patch. But fret not! [[http://www.freeinfosociety.com/site.php?postnum=2398 The ever-reliable Internet has you covered!]]
!!This game provides examples of:
* BigBadDuumvirate: The German Chancellor and Stalin.
* CoolAirship: The Germans have armored zeppelins equipped with two howitzers.
* DefectorFromDecadence: What the early part of the German campaign is about.
* DeflectorShield: The Allies' force field tank.
* DiscOneFinalBoss: The mission to overthrow the chancellor has a very climactic tone, but is only halfway through the German campaign.
* DrillTank: The Soviet Mole APC.
* TheFederation: The Western Allies.
* KillItWithFire: The jetpack infantry and their flamethrowers.
* KillItWithIce: The Russian super weapon.
* MakeMeWannaShout: The Sonic tanks.
* MiniMecha: The German Exoskeletons.
* NukeEm: The Allies super weapon.
* NoCampaignForTheWicked: The games two campaigns focuses on the Allies, and the Germans who want to overthrow the Nazis, and both soon team up to fight the Russians who are the main bad guys.
* SovietSuperScience: With everything from liquid nitrogen bombs to drill tanks.
* StupidJetpackHitler: Hitler's early death is part of the AlternateHistory, but otherwise this is a spot on example, with sonic tanks and actual jetpacks.
* TankGoodness: All kinds, from liquid nitrogen tanks to German superheavies to the five turret Kharakov Rampager.
* TheVamp: Nadia.