''Vinyl Goddess from Mars'' is a 2D action platformer published by Union Logic Software Publishing, Inc. and developed by Six Pound Sledge Studios. It was released for MS-DOS in 1995.
The game plays similar to EpicMegaGames's ''Jill of the Jungle''. Epic was to publish the game as a sequel to ''Jill of the Jungle'', but was not happy with the quality of the game, and published ''Jazz Jackrabbit'' instead. The story was then changed and published by Union Logic as an original game.
The game has three episodes (with only the first episode playable in the shareware version):
* Episode 1: Forests of Old
* Episode 2: Caverns of Chaos
* Episode 3: The Return
Debra Dare was the model for the box cover art, introduction screen, and pin-up poster.
!!This VideoGame contains examples of:
* DeathIsASlapOnTheWrist: If Vinyl dies, she gets sent back to the beginning of the level or to her last CheckPoint. No loss of points, no loss of weapons, no RespawningEnemies, you just get sent back to the beginning.
* EpisodicGame: There are three episodes to this game.
* ExcusePlot: Vinyl was trying to get to a convention when her ship crashed, and now she has to gather the parts together.
* LadyInRed: Vinyl.
* MadeOfIron: Vinyl can take 10, count 'em, 10 hits before she has to restart the level.