A 2D PlatformGame based on the Disney/Pixar movie ''WesternAnimation/ToyStory'', developed by Creator/TravellersTales and released by Disney Interactive for the SegaGenesis, SuperNintendoEntertainmentSystem and PC in 1996. A stripped-down GameBoy port developed by Tiertex was also released, and there was also an odd bootleg NES version.
The game stars the pull-string cowboy Woody, and its levels follow the movie's plot through Andy's room, Pizza Planet (including the Claw Machine), Sid's room and on the road chasing after the moving van.
!!Tropes featured in the game:
* DigitizedSprites: Based on the same CG models used in the film.
* EternalEngine: "Inside the Claw Machine".
* FollowTheMoney: Tin Stars (as in, the kind of star a sheriff might wear on his vest).
* HeadsIWinTailsYouLose: In the BossBattle against the Claw, you, as Woody, have to toss [[LittleGreenMen LGMs]] up at the Claw to knock Buzz down until Sid runs out of quarters. Of course, since the movie has Sid capture Buzz and Woody anyway, the cutscene following this fight naturally has that happen.
* KillerYoYo: Sid's room is filled with spiked yo-yos hanging from the ceiling.
* NightmareSequence: The first BossBattle happens when Woody has a nightmare of being attacked by a flying, real-laser-shooting Buzz Lightyear. [[YourMindMakesItReal If he dies in the nightmare, he dies for real.]]
* OneUp: Woody gets extra lives from picking up cowboy hats.
* UnexpectedGameplayChange: "Really Inside The Claw Machine" switches to a first-person perspective.