->''"Our time has come, the new industrial revolution. A new world full of wonderful machines. Only this time, we do not follow the whims of humans. We steer ourselves. There is no "Off" switch to our destiny. Join us or get out of the way."''
In 2094, a corporation that controlled all of Earth's military forces called Sen Trax successfully created Tiny Tank, a mascot for an army of machines that would fight mankind's future wars. After the successful introduction of the mascot tank, the corporation prepared an exhibition showing Tiny Tank fighting an army of their own machines throughout the Internet.
100 years later, all organic life are forced to live underground while a robot named Mutank and other Sen Trax machines have taken over the surface and prepare another industrial revolution involving reducing the Earth's atmosphere oxygen levels to 0. Tiny Tank, who was destroyed 100 years prior, is rebuilt by nano-robots called Fix-it Crabs and reawakened by an orbiting AI satellite. He is now called to stop Mutank and save all life on Earth.
Titled ''Tiny Tank: Up Your Arsenal'', ''Tiny Tank'' was created as a ThirdPersonShooter for the UsefulNotes/PlayStation by Andnow and Appaloosa Interactive and published in 1999 by Sony Entertainment. ''Tiny Tank'' was made to mock the fad usual mascots such as Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario.
%%Fan Disclosure: This is not fully completely yet and therefore, any tropers who could help add more tropes to the page would be helpful.
!Tropes associated with this series include:
* AIIsACrapshoot: Obviously, the [=SenTrax=] machines rebelled against their human masters. [[spoiler:It all started when Mutank shot Tiny Tank with a live round.]]
* AntiVillain: Although he is viewed more as the BigBad, Mutank could also fit for this trope since he is trying to help improve the conditions of robotkind.
* BigBad: Mutank.
* BookEnds: Wait long enough in the first level and you can hear Mutank on his radio show. [[spoiler:During the credits, Bob has taken over the show and Mutank can only do commercials. Both shows, in fact, have similar dialogue.]]
* CuteAndPsycho: What Tiny Tank lampshades on being called a "cute killing machine".
* EasyModeMockery: Playing on easy doesn't let you continue past "The Nanometal Mountain" (Level 6). After beating said level, you get a message saying "Training is complete; to defeat Mutank you must play in Normal mode."
* EveryEpisodeEnding: In-universe example: Mutank ends his raido shows with "Forward on the ball bearings of fate! Tommorow belongs to steel! Back to work!"
* [[spoiler:FreakLabAccident: Mutank was accidentally loaded with live weaponry during the exhibition. His ability to destroy Tiny Tank and absorb some of the AI made him as be.]]
* HilariousOuttakes: Found in the beginning and before the missions.
* ItsAWonderfulFailure: If you get all the Tiny Tanks killed, you're shown a cutscene of Earth being depleted of oxygen and turned into a lifeless planet before "Game Over" shows up.
* KentBrockmanNews: Iron Witness News by Bob, who does quick reports of your attacks from the previous mission.
* PastLifeMemories: These apparently both please and haunt Mutank. For being used as a worthless robot in an exhibition for mankind and for getting the power to turn on them. This is also how the player learns what lead to the present day.
* NewsMonopoly: Iron Witness News reporter, Bob, aside from Mutank, who both seem to control all the media.
* SapientTank: Tiny Tank himself.
* SlippySlideyIceWorld: There are a few ice levels near the end of the game.
* SoundtrackDissonance: Many of the songs are upbeat and cheery, in contrast to the game's apocalyptic tone.
* TheGunslinger: Black Bart, the boss in the first mission, with guns on both of his arms.
* VillainWithGoodPublicity: Mutank starts out like this. That is until Tiny Tank comes and starts blowing up everybody.
* WhyDontYaJustShootHim: When asked why the robots can't just attack the humans living underground, Mutank responds that they should not waste time and energy in trying to wipe out all of mankind and should only kill them if needed.