->''Last night I had a dream...''
''(I Fell in Love with) The Majesty of Colors'' is a game about a sea monster that resides at the bottom of the ocean and has newly awakened, and you can choose to befriend or fight the humans that pass by. The game has [[MultipleEndings five different endings]], and each one may be beautiful, sad, happy or inspiring.
It can be played [[http://www.kongregate.com/games/GregoryWeir/the-majesty-of-colors here]].
!!This game contains the following Tropes:
* AllJustADream: Not a spoiler, since it tells you right at the beginning.
* BookEnds: The game begins with the sea creature awakening from a dream. Each ending ends with it waking up in its bed, pondering on its previous actions.
* DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu: An odd case where it isn't the player doing the punching, if the sea creature falls to the humans.
* DoNotTauntCthulhu: By the same token, the sea creature can [[InvokedTrope invoke]] this by delivering a CurbstompBattle to the humans.
* DownerEnding: The one where you [[spoiler: fail to save the child, and he is eaten by sharks. Or, the ones where you are blinded because of either the missiles or the bombs.]]
* EldritchAbomination: Essentially what the creature is. [[VideoGameCaringPotential You don't have to be evil though]].
* MultipleEndings: The game has five different ones.
* PurpleProse: The sea creature is quite eloquent in its monologues.
* TitleDrop: "Last night I dreamed I was an immense beast, floating in darkness. I knew nothing of the surface world until I fell in love with [[TitleDrop the majesty of colors.]]"