[[caption-width-right:345:Our politically incorrect heroes.]] ''Terramex'', also known as ''Cosmic Relief: Prof. Renegade to the Rescue'', is a video game created by Shaun Hollingworth and Peter Harrap and originally released in 1987. It involves the search for Professor [[PunnyName Albert Eyestrain]], who predicted that a meteor would strike the Earth. Others laughed at him and he retreated into his laboratory in the mountains. Now, however, the meteor is nearing the Earth and only Professor Eyestrain can stop it. The player must pick one of five adventurers and find the professor.
!!This game provides examples of:
* AllThereInTheManual: The whole story.
* EverythingTryingToKillYou: Acid rain, dragons, snakes that pop up from the very rocks...
* ItsAWonderfulFailure: When you die, you get to see the meteor strike the earth.
* MultinationalTeam: Sort of. You get to choose among five incredibly stereotypical characters: the German Herr Krusche, the French Henri Beaucoup, the British Fortisque-Smithe, the American Big John Caine and the Chinese Wu Pong.
* NationalStereotypes: Look at the player characters. ''Just look at them.''
* PunnyName: Professor Eyestrain.