Once upon a time, there was a videogame character called SonicTheHedgehog. He was prosperous, an idol, a [[UsefulNotes/FurryFandom sex-symbol]] and the Nš1 Mr. Fanboy. However, as the years went by, [[DorkAge he slowed down...]] His games became plagued with [[VideoGame/SonicTheHedgehog2006 demons, princesses]], [[SuperMarioBros plumbers]] and [[VideoGame/SonicRushSeries pirates]]. So bad was the situation that the governments declared Sonic to be ''dangerous to society'', forcing Sega to trap him inside their computers.
Inside the cyber world, a dangerous creature declared his plans to conquer the world with the most wretched [[MemeticMutation memes]]. It was the legendary [[SonicR Tails Doll]]. With help from Tails and Knuckles, Sonic sets out to defeat Tails Doll, passing through various brazilian Sonic fansites along the way.
That's the storyline of ''Sonic Web Access'', a 2009 fangame made in GameMaker by Pedro Silva. The game's levels are very vertical and all of them are based on Brazilian Sonic fansites such as ''Power Sonic'' and ''Portal Sonic''.
[[http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/72325-sonic-web-access Download link]]
!!This game contains examples of:
* AIRoulette: A big problem in the battles against Amy, Dr. Long Hair and Tails Doll.
* AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs: A variation of the famous scene appears during the first cutscene.
* BigBad: [[MemeticBadass Tails Doll]].
* BossRush: Available after beating the game once.
* CreatorProvincialism: The game's levels are all based on Brazilian fansites. [[SubvertedTrope The developer is from Portugal, though.]]
* CreepyDoll[=/=]DemonicDummy: Tails Doll.
* DummiedOut: There's a menu for DLC levels, but the author never made those.
* EleventhHourSuperPower: Before the final battle, Sonic ''suddenly'' turns super. Tails Doll blames Microsoft's bugs.
* GameBreakingBug: It's possible to do such massive damage to the GiantEnemyCrab that he gets knocked out of the screen. Sadly, he doesn't actually die, which makes the battle unwinnable.
* GameOverMan: Tails Doll.
* GiantEnemyCrab: It's one of the bosses. Hit its weak point for massive damage... [[GameBreakingBug but not too much...]]
* GuideDangIt: Referenced. The Barrel of Doom from ''Sonic 3'' is a boss and causes Sonic to freak out. It turns out to not be so hard, though.
* MythologyGag: Much of the game's humor is this.
* NightmareFace: The Damned Blonde becomes monstruous upon running low on HP.
* NoEnding: [[spoiler:After Sonic kills the Tails Doll, a Sega employee turns the computer off. [[GainaxEnding The End.]]]]
* ShooOutTheClowns: Near the end, Tails and Knuckles are "downloaded", taking them out of the story.
* TacticalSuicideBoss: Tails Doll is invincible until he throws his POWER BOX FROM GOD at Sonic. What's strange is that he doesn't even bother to aim at Sonic.
* AWinnerIsYou: So you beat the BossRush, champ? Big deal.