Once upon a time, there was a videogame character called SonicTheHedgehog. He was prosperous, an idol, a [[UsefulNotes/FurryFandom sex-symbol]] and the Nº1 Mr. Fanboy. However, as the years went by, [[DorkAge he slowed down...]] His games became plagued with [[VideoGame/SonicTheHedgehog2006 demons, princesses]], [[Franchise/SuperMarioBros plumbers]] and [[VideoGame/SonicRushSeries pirates]]. So bad was the situation that the governments declared Sonic to be ''dangerous to society'', forcing Sega to trap him inside their computers.
Inside the cyber world, a dangerous creature declared his plans to conquer the world with the most wretched [[MemeticMutation memes]]. It was the legendary [[SonicR Tails Doll]]. With help from Tails and Knuckles, Sonic sets out to defeat Tails Doll, passing through various Brazilian Sonic fansites along the way.
That's the storyline of ''Sonic Web Access'', a 2009 fangame made in [=GameMaker=] by Pedro Silva. The game's levels are very vertical and all of them are based on Brazilian Sonic fansites such as ''Power Sonic'' and ''Portal Sonic''.
[[http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/72325-sonic-web-access Download link]]
!!This game contains examples of:
* AIRoulette: The battles against Amy, Dr. Long Hair, and Tails Doll.
* AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs: A variation of the famous scene appears during the first cutscene.
* BigBad: [[MemeticBadass Tails Doll]].
* BossRush: Available after beating the game once.
* CreatorProvincialism: The game's levels are all based on Brazilian fansites. [[SubvertedTrope The developer is from Portugal, though.]]
* CreepyDoll[=/=]DemonicDummy: Tails Doll.
* DummiedOut: There's a menu for DLC levels, but the author never made those.
* EleventhHourSuperPower: Before the final battle, Sonic ''suddenly'' turns super. Tails Doll blames Microsoft's bugs.
* GameBreakingBug: It's possible to do such massive damage to the GiantEnemyCrab that he gets knocked out of the screen. Sadly, he doesn't actually die, which makes the battle unwinnable.
* GameOverMan: Tails Doll.
* GiantEnemyCrab: It's one of the bosses. Hit its weak point for massive damage... [[GameBreakingBug but not too much...]]
* GuideDangIt: Referenced. The Barrel of Doom from ''Sonic 3'' is a boss and causes Sonic to freak out. It turns out to not be so hard, though.
* MythologyGag: Much of the game's humor is this.
* NightmareFace: The Damned Blonde becomes monstruous upon running low on HP.
* NoEnding: [[spoiler:After Sonic kills the Tails Doll, a Sega employee turns the computer off. [[GainaxEnding The End.]]]]
* ShooOutTheClowns: Near the end, Tails and Knuckles are "downloaded", taking them out of the story.
* TacticalSuicideBoss: Tails Doll is invincible until he throws his POWER BOX FROM GOD at Sonic. What's strange is that he doesn't even bother to aim at Sonic.
* AWinnerIsYou: So you beat the BossRush, champ? Big deal.